Soft Lavanda December Makeup Look

11.12.19 PMC 2 Comments


- Now I can't believe this! I had to sing for one sleeping old lady and two swingers that had sex in second row. I am offended with you both: Paul and Paula!

- Non ci credo proprio! Ho dovuto cantare davanti a una vecchietta addormentata e una coppia di swingers che facevano sesso nella seconda fila. Sono offeso con Voi due: Paul and Paula!

- Good Morning Rod, I don't know what are you talking about.
- Buongiorno Rod, non so di cosa stai parlando.

- We will talk about you later McCartney. Paulina, I saw you through the window, you were so close the front door of the theater and then you saw this trumpeter! I know him, he's Chet Baker, he asked me: Can I play a bit near by? I said OK, after all it's not mine Wonderland. And then what? You disapperaed! With him! Is he your best friend now?
- Right hand.
- Is he number one musician now?
- Right hand.
- Do you see this McCartney? This is scandalous. Where did you both go? To Lucca?
- Right hand.
- You both are showing less years then you really have. Did you had problems with buying alcool?
- Right hand.
- But you find other substitute?
- Right hand.
- And maybe you don't want to talk about?
- Right hand.
- We lost you Maria Clara and it's all my fault!
- Don't esagerate Roderic!
- And you, McCartney where were you?
- At the book shop near by, I had super important appointment with one famous writer.
- Really?
- Really.
- Well, I have a surprise for you. I asked my beloved daugther: go honey, find uncle Paul and make him a picture.
- And?
- And she made it. Are you proud of yourself?

- Di te parleremo dopo McCartney. Paulina ti ho visto dalla finestra, eri così vicina alla porta del teatro, ma poi hai visto questo trombettista! Lo conosco, si chiama Chet Baker, mi ha chiesto: posso suonare un pochino qui vicino? Ho detto OK, alla fine non è il mio Paese delle Meraviglie. E cosa? Sei sparita! Con lui! Adesso è il tuo amico migliore?
- Mano destra.
- Il numero uno fra i musicisti?
- Mano destra.
- Lo vedi McCartney? E' scandaloso. Dove siete andati voi due, a Lucca?
- Mano destra.
- Tutti e due mostrate meno anni di quelli che avete.  Avete avuto problemi a comprare alcool?
- Mano destra.
- Ma avete trovato un'alternativa?
- Mano destra.
- E forse non ne vuoi parlare?
- Mano destra.
- Ti abbiamo perso Maria Clara ed è tutta colpa mia!
- Non esagerare Roderic!
- E te McCartney dov'eri?
- Al negozio di libri lì accanto, avevo un appuntamento super importante con uno scrittore famoso.
- Davvero?
- Davvero.
- Beh, ho una sorpresa per te. Ho chiesto alla mia amata figliola: vai, trova zio Paul e fagli una foto.
- E?
- E l'ha fatta. Sei fiero di te?

- It's not me.
- It's you, I trust my little girl, she made a great job. What a evening. You two should set up a sect: P&P, Please pump only yourself. And you know what? You are not my friends anymore. I will call Mike, he will come to my concert this evening.

- Non sono io.
- Sei te, mi fido della mia piccola ragazza, ha fatto un ottimo lavoro. Che serata. Voi due dovreste fondare una setta: P&P, Please pump only yourself. E sapete cosa? Non siete più miei amici. Chiamerò Mike, lui verrà al mio concerto. 

 Hopeless Romantic 

 Beauty Clutch Make Up Set

The Color Workshop Sweetheart


Eyes
Eyeshadows, Eye Pencil, Mascara

Lips
Liquid Lipstick, Pink Mat

Face
Blush&Liquid Highlighter

2 comments: