Grey Smokey Eye Makeup Look

20.3.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Good Morning Paul, do you know what really can save us all?
- Buongiorno Paul, sai cosa davvero ci può salvare?
- Tell me.
- Sense of humor and irony.
- Yes. I know, I am always saying that. I can't believe that Stewart is still singing on the balcony! He has started yesterday! It's like 25 hours already!
- Yes, I know. People love him, he is a man full of joy. Do you want some candy Paul? I have earned so many yesterday night. Here you go, half is yours.
- I didn't knew you are playing on tambourine Paulina.
- I didn't knew either. But you know, I love bells.
- Here I am! Your Champion! Italian women are all mine! They love me!

- Dimmi.
- Il senso dell'umorismo e l'ironia.
- Sì. Lo so, lo ripeto sempre. Non posso credere che Stewart ancora sta cantando sul balcone! Ha iniziato ieri! Sono ormai 25 ore che canta!
- Si, lo so. La gente lo ama, è un uomo pieno di gioia. Vuoi una caramella Paul? Ho guadagnato così tanto ieri sera. Ecco, la metà è tua.
- Non sapevo che suoni il tamburo Paulina.
- Non lo sapevo nemmeno io. Ma sai, io amo le campane.
- Eccoci qua! Il Vosto Campione! Le donne italiane sono mie! Mi amano!

- Rod, you really were killing them softly with your song!
- Nooo, it was a spiritual and musical orgy. Look McCartney!
- What is this bag?
- A bag full of bras! They threw them on me! There are panties too!
- This is madness!
- This is Stewart effect!
- What will you do with them now?
- Paulina, do you want some?
- No, thank you.
- I always knew you are not wearing lingerie! I don't know MCartney, what do you think if we will sell them?
- When, where?
- On the beach! This summer! I will help our clients to try them on and you will take the cash. Deal?
- Deal!
- Paulina, are you ready to sing this weekend on the balcony?
- We are ready Paul. Me and Federico will sing something special. 
- I am so curious. 
- It's not a secret Paul, we are gonna be like Al Bano and Romina Power. I will be Romina of course.
- Before or after?
- Before or after of what?
- Romina before eating pasta or after?
- Something in the middle Rod! Don't be so "smart", you will see, we will win all this balcony music contest! 

- Rod, davvero le stavi uccidendo lentamente con la tua canzone!
- Noooo, è stata un'orgia spirituale e musicale. Guarda McCartney!
- Cos'è questa borsa?
- Una borsa piena di reggiseni! Me li hanno lanciati! Ci sono anche delle mutandine!
- E' una pazzia!
- E' l'effetto Stewart!
- Cosa ne faremo adesso?
- Paulina vuoi qualcosa?
- No, grazie.
- Ho sempre saputo che sei una che non porta biancheria. Non so McCartney, cosa pensi se li vendiamo?
- Quando, dove?
- Sulla spiaggia! Quest'estate! Io aiuterò i nostri clienti a provarli e te prenderai i soldi. Affare fatto?
- Affare fatto!
- Paulina, sei pronta a cantare questo weekend sulla terrazza?
- Siamo pronti Paul. Io e Federico canteremo qualcosa di speciale.
- Sono così curioso.
- Non è un segreto Paul, noi due saremo come Al Bano e Romina Power. Io sarò Romina ovviamente.
- Prima o dopo?
- Prima o dopo cosa?
- Romina prima di mangiare la pastasciutta o dopo?
- Una via di mezzo Rod! Non essere così spiritoso, vedrai, vinceremo questo concorso della musica sul terrazzo!


Eyes

Eye Shadows Palette

Intensement

Rouge Baiser


Lips

Ultra Shining Lipstick

Scintillant

Rouge Baiser 

0 comments commenti: