Lavanda Makeup Look

19.3.20 PMC 0 Comments


- It was a great choice Paul! I remember when I've heared for the first time a song "Hope of Deliverance", I was a kid and to be honest it was one and only song of you that I really liked. 
- Very funny.

- E'stata un'ottima scelta Paul! Mi ricordo quando per la prima volta ho sentito la canzone "Hope of Deliverance", ero bambina e onestamente era l'unica tua canzone che mi piaceva davvero.
- Molto divertente.

- Really! As a small girl I was more Bee Gees fan. To be honest I was Barry Gibb fan and his light blue jeans. Anyway, I was always so excited to see the videoclip of this song. You and Linda were so happy in this dark forest that your happiness I could feel inside my heart, altough I was only ten years old.  
- And then you switched on to hear Bee Gees.
- Of course, I had a video cassette and I was watching everything twice a day in a slow motion.
- Good Morning! So McCartney, your success of yesterday is mostly thank to me!

- Davvero! Da bambina ero molto fan dei Bee Gees. Per dirla tutta ero fan di Barry Gibb e dei suoi jeans chiari. Ma ero sempre molto eccitata nel vedere il videoclip di questa canzone. Te e Linda eravate così felici in mezzo a questo bosco, che lo potevo sentire dentro il mio cuore, nonostante avessi solo dieci anni.
- E poi cambiavi per sentire i Bee Gees.
- Certo, avevo una videocassetta e li guardavo due volte al giorno in slow motion.
- Buongiorno! Allora McCartney, il tuo successo di ieri è grazie a me!

- Look Stewart, you have ruined my all exhibition. Your ego did! You promised that on balcony you will represent the "darkness all around us", it means sit still! Not to dance with a torch like an idiot!
- Paulina has given it to me, I was ray of light, italian hope!
- I should have been the light on the stage yesterday! You stole my moment! 
- Blablabla, people loved it, you should be happy. Tonight I am a perfomer and of course I will need your assistance.
- It depends.
- On what?
- I am a busy man right now.
- You must be joking McCartney!
- I really am. Look at my "Coronavirus Agenda".  In the morning I got "Bingo" on the balcony with all my friends from the Mill. Later "Skype Lunch" with my manager, after that training on a Face Time, recently we had some connection problems but I am sure we will work it out. And then you know, we are singing. Now there are new high standards, it's not enough  just standing and singing, now you have to be also presentable and fashionable. That's why I got a balcony appointment with Paulina's dressmaker, she promised to create something nice for me.
- A white shirt McCartney? What a balls. Paulina, you will help me.
- It depends.
- On what? Are you both crazy or what?
- O tempora, o mores.
- Don't swear MCartney!
- It will cost you 3 candies, each extra hour, one more. Deal?
- Deal!

- Guarda Stewart, hai rovinato tutta la mia esibizione. Per colpa del tuo ego! Hai promesso che sul terrazzo avresti rappresentato "l'oscurità intorno a noi", sarebbe a dire stare fermi! Non ballare come un idiota con una torcia!
- Paulina me l'ha data, ero un raggio di sole, la speranza italiana!
- Avrei dovuto essere io il raggio di sole ieri! Hai rubato il mio momento!
- Blablabla, alla gente è piaciuto, dovresti essere felice. Stasera mi esibisco io e ovviamente avrò bisogno della tua assistenza.
- Dipende.
- Da cosa?
- Sono un uomo molto occupato adesso.
- Stai scherzando McCartney!
- Lo sono davvero. Guarda la mia "Coronavirus Agenda". La mattina ho bingo sul terrazzo con tutti i miei amici del Mulino. Dopo un lunch su Skype con il mio manager, dopo questo mi alleno su Face Time, ultimamente avevamo problemi con la connessione, ma penso che ce la faremo lo stesso. E poi, sai che cantiamo. Adesso ci sono nuovi e alti standard, non basta più solo cantare, adesso devi essere carino e alla moda. Per questo motivo ho appuntamento sul terrazzo con la sarta di Paulina che mi aveva promesso di creare qualcosa di speciale solo per me.
- La camicia bianca McCartney? Che palle. Paulina, mi aiuterai te.
- Dipende.
- Da cosa? Siete tutti e due matti o cosa?
- O tempora, o mores.
- Non dire parolacce McCartney!
- Il mio aiuto ti costerà tre caramelle, ogni ora extra una caramella di più. Affare fatto?
- Affare fatto!

Eyes

Shadow Palette, M-use, Sweet Emotion

Eye Kajal, Smoky Effect Eye Pencil

Bomb! Instant Volume Mascara, Curling

Bella Oggi


Lips

Mat Affair, Liquid Lipstick, Pink Mood 10, Bella Oggi


Face

Feel Glamour, Blush, Rose 04, Bella Oggi


💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

0 comments commenti: