Soft and Vegan Makeup Look

9.3.20 PMC 2 Comments


- Good Morning PMC!
- Buongiorno PMC!

- Good Morning, Good Morning! Well, well someone is starting a model career!
- Stop it Paul!
- Why stop it Paul? It was like in a movie! This woman was following you at the supermarket and then?
- And then she gived me a calling card asking do I want to be a wheel chair model during the show in may in Florence!
- Oh my God! 
- Am I ready for this kind of things in my life PMC?
- We were born ready, remember that. Now I'm gonna tell everyone!
- No, for now it's a secret, I am telling it only to you.
- OK! With me your secrets are safe! Best wishes PMC! Yesterday love was such an easy game to play and it was a Women's Day, this is for you.
- Wow! It's guitar!
- Yes and it gently weeps!
- Thank you my favour assistant.
- Hi McCartney, hello my lovely woman. Yesterday was your day, I brought you a small gift.

- Buongiorno PMC!
- Buongiorno, buongiorno! Bene, qualcuno sta per iniziare una carriera da modella!
- Fermati Paul!
- Perché fermati Paul? E' stato come in un film! Quella donna ti ha seguito al supermercato e poi?
- E poi mi ha dato un biglieto da visita e mi ha chiesto se volessi essere una modella in sedia a rotelle ad una sfilata a Firenze nel prossimo mese di maggio!
- Oh mio Dio!
- Sono pronta per questo genere di cose nella mia vita Paul?
- Noi siamo nati pronti, ricordalo. E adesso vado a dirlo a tutti!
- No, per il momento è un segreto: lo sto dicendo solo a te.
- OK! Con me i tuoi segreti sono al sicuro! I migliori auguri PMC! esterday love was such an easy game to play and it was a Women's Day, questo è per te.
- Wow! E' una chitarra!
- Sì e gently weeps!
- Grazie mio assistente preferito.
- Ciao McCartney, ciao bella donna. Ieri era il tuo giorno, ti ho portato un piccolo regalo.

- Who is this boy?
- Shut up Paul, it's not a boy, it'a gift. A young Turk. His heart is free tonight!
- Rod!
- Come on Maria, time is on your side!
- Excuse me, can I come in?
- Mike! You came home!

- Chi è questo ragazzo?
- Sta zitto Paul. Non è un ragazzo, è un regalo. Uk giovane Turco. Il suo cuore è libero stanotte.
- Rod!
- Dai Maria, il tempo è dalla tua parte!
- Scusate, posso entrare?
- Mike! Sei tornato a casa!

- Only for a while. You are my favour innocent elf and a woman, I brought you a present.
- What is this shit Mike!
- Rod!
- Look, he gived you ten black cards! What is this?
- You don't understand anything. These are pictures in the dark!
- See McCartney? We don't understand nothing at all!
- Thank you Mike from Old Fields. They are beautiful. And so special.
- And this is from Dave.
- Where is our favourite Commissioner Gahan?
- He's still on Turtle Island, he send you this.
- A turtle! 
- Look Paul, he looks like you!
- Very funny Stewart, Someone's knockin' at the door, somebody's ringin' the bell, someone's knockin' at the door, somebody's ringin' the bell. Do me a favor Rod, open the door and let 'em in.
- Barry! We can see you Barbra!

- Solo per un po '. Sei il mio elfo innocente preferito e sei una donna, perciò ti ho portato un regalo.
- Cos'è questa schifezza, Mike!
- Rod!
- Guarda, ti ha dato dieci carte nere! Cos'è 'sta roba?
- Non capisci niente! Queste sono foto al buio!
- Vedi McCartney? Noi non capiamo nulla!
- Grazie Mike dei Campi Antichi. Sono bellissime e speciali.
- E questo è da parte di Dave.
- Dov'è il nostro preferito commissario Gahan?
- Si trova ancora sull'Isola della Tartaruga. Ti manda questo.
- Una tartaruga!
- Guarda Paul, ti somiglia!
- Molto divertente Stewart. Someone's knockin' at the door, somebody's ringin' the bell, someone's knockin' at the door, somebody's ringin' the bell Do me a favor, open the door and let 'em in.
- Barry! Ti vediamo Barbra!

- No, no, no! I am not here!
- Paulina, you are more than a woman to me, this is a little thought about yesterday. I present you this.
- It's Barbra!
- No, it's Paulina's portrait. A woman in love.
- God Barry, it was deep like your love, honestly I think it's tragedy, but finally you start with the jokes!
- Thank you Barry, it's very unexpected gift. But can I turn it back?
- Use her in the kitchen as a weighing machine Paulina!
- Strangers in the night, two lonely people, we were strangers in the night up to the moment when we said our first hello, little did we know, love was just a glance away, a warm embracing dance away!

- No, no, no! Non sono qui!
- Paulina, tu sei più di una donna per me, questo è un piccolo pensiero per ieri. Ti presento questo.
- E' Barbra!
- No, è un ritratto di Paulina. A woman in love.
- Oddio Barry, it was so deep like your love, honestly I think it's tragedy, but finally you start with the jokes!
- Grazie Barry, è un regalo davvero inaspettato, ma posso restituirtelo?
- Usala in cucina come bilancia Paulina!
- Strangers in the night, two lonely people, we were strangers in the night up to the moment when we said our first hello, little did we know, love was just a glance away, a warm embracing dance away!

- Frank!
- Good Morning Everyone, hello darling! It's a wonderful world, I'm just walking on air. I know I stand in line until you think you have the time to spend an evening with me.  And if we go some place to dance, I know that there's a chance you won't be leaving with me.  And afterwards we drop into a quiet little place and have a drink or two. And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like ...
- Frank where is my daughter?
- She's OK Rod, she is sending you hugs and kisses. And this is for you Paulina.
- Frank! You gived me the Moon!
- Woow!
- Sinatra, you are incredible!
- If I were you Mike, I'd put some colours in the pictures in the dark ...

- Frank!
- Buongiorno a tutti. Ciao cara! It's a wonderful world, I'm just walking on air. I know I stand in line until you think you have the time to spend an evening with me.  And if we go some place to dance, I know that there's a chance you won't be leaving with me.  And afterwards we drop into a quiet little place and have a drink or two. And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like ...
- Frank dov'è mia figlia?
- Lei sta bene Rod e ti manda baci e abbracci. Questo è per te Paulina.
- Frank! Mi hai portato la Luna!
- Woow!
- Sinatra sei incredibile!
- Se fossi in te Mike, metterei un po' di colori nelle tue foto al buio.


Vegan Makeup Look 

with Distillery by Avon 


Eyes

Lash'D Up Mascara


Eyeshadow

Shadow Shots

Batch 407


Face

Pressed to Impress

Powder Foundation

2 comments:

  1. Ciao PMC :) Ho visto solo oggi questo tuo post di ieri. Le foto sono davvero molto belle e le storie che racconti sono divertenti. Ma ho una domanda: la borsina bella che mostri qui è di marca ? Dove posso trovarne una dello stesso tipo ? Ciao, Sara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Sara!:) Benvenuta! La borsa è di Avon e lo charm scegli da te (la letterina), saluti da tutti i miei assistenti!;)

      Delete