March Skin Care

4.3.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Hi Paul, we need to talk!
- Ciao Paul, dobbiamo parlare!

- Hi Rod, I agree. Where is she?
- Ciao Rod, sono d'accordo. Dov'è lei?

- She's downstairs, we have three minutes. I will be straight: I've seen her yesterday with an young atlethic man.
- Rod, me too. But they were in the bar, he brought her pancakes! Stewart, what is going on? She has a toy boy or what?
- Hi guys, sorry I am late this time.

- Laggiù, abbiamo solo tre minuti. Sarò esplicito: l'ho vista ieri con un giovane uomo atletico.
- Rod, pure io. Ma erano al bar, lui le ha portato una crepe! Stewart cosa sta succedendo? Ha un toy boy o cosa?
- Ciao ragazzi, scusatemi se sono in ritardo questa volta.

- Good Morning young, lovely Lady. How are you?
- A little bit tired but OK, why?
- Why? Because we have seen you Paulina yesterday!
- With young, tattooed man! Is he an american soldier or what?
- Yes, he's an ex soldier and has his own bar.
- Excuse me? Does Fede know about this story?
- Yes and he approves!
- What? Are you living in a triangle now?
- It would be cool Paulina!
- Shut up Rod! 
- Guys, there was also present his girlfriend! He's like younger brother for me.
- I've noticed her! I am able to notice beautiful and important things, I am Roderic the Champion. This man is Champion too, right?
- Right! With medals and this spring maybe he will win another ones!
- Can we know what is going on?
- Sure! His name is Ivan, he's my friend, ex soldier, medalist and champion. A football player. And he has no leg. I mean he has a beautiful, expensive plastic leg. 
- And?
- And now he has also his own bar and we wanted to discover in what discipline I can be brave. Guess what we have discovered?
- I have no idea.
- I know! 
- Tell me Rod.
- Shooting!
- Exactly! Will you come to see me shooting Paul?
- It's not enough for you shooting your red lipsticks Paulina?
- Not anymore I guess. I am curious. Maybe I will become a Champion too, like Roderic!
- You will honey, you will! 
- I can't imagine her with weapon in her pink handbag!
- Relax Paul, it's not a real weapon you know ...
- I don't know, I don't know! 
- Don't be afraid Paul, we will still shoot red lipsticks sometimes! 

- Buongiorno, nostra adorabile Signorina. Come stai?
- Sono un po' stanca, ma in generale molto bene, perché?
- Perché? Perché ieri ti abbiamo vista Paulina!
- Con un giovane ragazzo tatuato! E' un soldato americano o cosa?
- Sì, è un ex soldato ed ha un suo bar.
- Scusa? Fede sa di questa storia?
- Sì e la approva!
- Cosa? Vivete adesso in un triangolo?
- Sarebbe ganzo Paulina!
- Stai zitto Rod!
- Ragazzi, era presente pure la sua fidanzata! E' come un fratello minore per me.
- L'ha notato! Sono capace di notare cose bellissime e importanti, sono Roderic, il Campione. Quest'uomo è campione pure lui, vero?
- Vero! Ha vinto già delle medaglie, forse questa primavera ne vincerà delle altre!
- Possiamo sapere cosa sta succedendo?
- Certo! Si chiama Ivan, è mio amico, ex soldato, medagliato e campione. E giocatore di calcio. E non ha una gamba. Cioè ha una bellissima e costosa gamba di plastica.
- E?
- E adesso ha anche un suo bar e volevamo scoprire in quale disciplina posso essere brava e indovinate cosa abbiamo scoperto?
- Non ho idea.
- Io lo so!
- Dimmi Rod.
- Sparare!
- Esattamente! Verrai a vedermi sparare Paul?
- Non ti basta sparare i rossetti rossi Paulina?
- Non più penso. Sono curiosa. Forse diventerò Campionessa pure io, come Roderic!
- Lo diventerai tesoro!
- Non la posso immaginare con un'arma nella sua borsetta rosa!
- Rilassati Paul, non sarà un'arma vera e propria ...
- Non lo so, non lo so!
- Non avere paura Paul, spareremo ancora qualche rosetto rosso insieme ogni tanto!

Gel Detergente Viso

Aloe Vera

Riequlibrante

Biolis Nature


Acqua Micellare

Argan

Azione Delicata

Biolis Nature


Crema Viso

Mandorla Dolce

Biolis Nature


Sugar Scrub

Sugar&Kiwi

L'Oreal Paris


Shampoo Ravviante

Rosa&Geranio

Botanicals


Facemask

HQ Qualitè Suisse&7th Heaven

0 comments commenti: