Spring Flowers Makeup Look

26.3.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Good Morning Rod! 
- Buongiorno Maria con gli occhi pieni di malinconia!
- Buongiorno Dio, lo sai che ci sono anch'io! Rod, would you let in a terrorist in your house?
- What a question, of course not!
- Me neither. Yesterday one "Anonymous" hater wrote to me and I've cancelled his comment without publishing it.
- And you did the right thing Paulina. Maybe he hates you because you are still shining in the middle of this hell here? You know how it is, some people will never forgive your positivity.
- He wrote I should work hard and save the world not to put my lipsticks on.
- In what sense? So maybe you should go to Alaska and plant million trees right now? On your wheel chair of course. You are here to spread a joy of small things, remember this.
-  He wrote I am talking with imaginary people.
- Every writer does. Me and McCartney too. Excuse me my darling but this person is not that brilliant, you know.
- He said you are imaginary, Rod.
- I am imaginary?  Sir Roderic Stewart is imaginary? And maybe all the things I am doing here are imaginary? Bring me my mobile phone please!
- But ...
- No butts today, I am mad right now. Look! These are pictures that I've made yesterday and put on to all my socials. I am cleaning a garage, what is imaginary here Paulina? Me or this garage? 

- Buongiorno Rod!
- Buongiorno Maria con occhi pieni di malinconia!
- Buongiorno Dio, lo sai che ci sono anch'io! Rod, faresti entrare un terrorista in casa tua?
- Che domanda, certo che no!
- Nemmeno io. Ieri un hater "anonimo" ha scritto un commento sul blog e io non l'ho pubblicato.
- E hai fatto la cosa giusta Paulina. Forse ti odia perché diffondi buona energia in mezzo a questo inferno qui? Sai com'è, certe persone non ti perdoneranno mai la positività.
- Mi ha scritto che dovrei lavorare sodo per salvare il pianeta, non mettere i rossetti.
- In che senso? Allora forse dovresti andare in Alaska e piantare milioni di alberi proprio in questo momento? Sulla tua sedia a rotelle ovviamente. Sei qui per diffondere la gioia delle piccole cose, ricordatelo.
- Mi ha scritto che parlo con gente immaginaria.
- Ogni scrittore lo fa. Io e McCartney anche. Perdonami tesoro, ma questa persona non sembra tanto brillante sai.
- Ha detto che te sei immaginario Rod.
- Io sono immaginario? Sir Roderic Stewart è immaginario? E forse tutte le cose che faccio qui sono anche immaginarie? Portami il mio cellulare subito!
- Ma ...
- Niente ma ma ma oggi, sono arrabiato adesso. Guarda! Queste foto le ho fatte ieri e le ho messe su tutti i miei social. Sto pulendo il garage, cosa c'è di immaginario qui Paulina? Io o il garage?

- You know what, next time when this person will write to you, don't give a fuck and send him to me, I will show him my not imaginary but real hugs and kisses!

- Sai cosa, la prossima volta quando questa persona ti scriverà, non preoccuparti e mandala da me, gli mostrerò i miei non immaginari ma veri baci e abbracci!

Eyes

Shadow Palette, Lid Lingerie

Matte Signature Eyeliner, L'Oreal 


Lips

Mat Affair, Liquid Lipstick, Pink Mood 10, Bella Oggi


Face

Stay Matte but not Flat, Liquid Foundation, Porcelain& HD Studio Photogenic Concealer01

Nyx


🌸🌺🦋🌺🌸

0 comments commenti: