Spring Makeup Look

23.3.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Why is it so dark here?
- Because it's very early Paul, Good Morning.

- Perché è così buio qui?
- Perché è molto presto Paul, buongiorno.

- Why are you awake Paulina?
- Federico had to go working Paul.
- Right now?
- Yes Paul, right now. People need to have light and gas in their houses.
- Your man is a real hero.
- That's true Paul, your dad was a hero too.
- Yes, he was a fireman.
- God, what is this fucking darkness!
- Good Morning Rod!

- Perché sei già sveglia Paulina?
- Federico doveva andare al lavoro.
- Proprio adesso?
- Sì, Paul, proprio adesso. La gente ha bisogno d'avere luce e gas nelle proprie case.
- Il tuo uomo è un eroe.
- E' vero Paul, lo era anche tuo padre.
- Sì, era un pompiere.
- Oddio, cosa è questa fottuta oscurità!
- Buongiorno Rod!

- Can you imagine that I woke up this morning at five, to make my pee and in the bathroom I've met Federico, he was leaving for work! I felt like an idiot in this situation so I asked myself, what can I do for this man? I wanted to sing a song but it would be a nonsense. So I asked him, can I wash your hairs? He has looked at me, then took me on his back and put me in the bed! He also has given me a kiss on my forehead and wished me "Good night"! I love him! Paulina, I see you in great shape!
- Yes I feel good inside and outside. At the end I've discovered benefits of this stupid quarantine.
- Really?
- Really. I talked with my dad yesterday and with Dave and we all think that this moment is one big test for humanity, on each level.
- That's true.
- I discovered that there are "people" and "People". This virus madness will finish sooner or later but I am not sure if everyone will be able to look at themselves in the mirror after this big emergency. Things are crystal clear to me right now and unfortunately I will have to unfollow some people, but I've discovered also new ones! As you know soon we will leave this apartment so we are free to do whatever we want to. Also to write on this big walls!
- Yes! I always wanted to leave my print on some wall!
- This wall here is divide in two: on the left we have "People" on the right "people". Rod, Paul: feel free to write names of every kind of person that is big or small human beeing in this dark times. Hope that at the end there will be half and half.
- OK, and then what?
- Then we will paint yellow sunflowers on their names and we will forgive everyone but never forget!

- Lo potete immaginare, mi sono svegliato questa mattina alle cinque, per fare pipì e nel bagno ho incontrato Federico, andava al lavoro! Mi sono sentito come un idiota in questa situazione allora mi sono chiesto, cosa posso fare per questo uomo? Volevo cantare una canzone, ma questo non avrebbe avuto tanto senso. Allora gli ho chiesto se potevo lavargli la testa. Mi ha guardato, poi mi ha preso sulle sue spalle e mi ha messo nel letto. Mi ha dato un bacio sulla fronte augurandomi "Buona Notte"! Lo amo! Paulina, ti vedo in splendida forma!
- Sì mi sento bene sia dentro, che fuori. E poi ho scoperto i vantaggi di questa stupida quarantena.
- Davvero?
- Davvero. Ho parlato con il mio papà ieri e con Dave e tutti e tre pensiamo la stessa cosa: che questo momento sia un grande test per tutta l'umanità ad ogni livello.
- E' vero.
- Ho scoperto che ci sono "persone" e "Persone". Questa pazzia del virus finirà prima o poi, ma io non sono sicura se dopo tutti riusciranno a guardarsi nello spechio dopo questa grande emergenza. Le cose sono chiarissime per me adesso e purtroppo dovrò smettere di seguire certe persone nella vita, ma ho scoperto anche persone nuove! Come sapete presto lasceremo questo appartamento allora adesso sentiamoci liberi di fare cosa ci pare. Anche di scrivere su questi bianchi muri!
- Sì! Ho sempre voluto lasciare una mia traccia sul muro!
- Questo muro è diviso in due, a destra abbiamo "Persone", a sinistra "persone". Rod, Paul: sentitevi liberi di scrivere i nomi di ogni persona che sia un grande o piccolo essere umano in questi tempi bui. Spero che alla fine  saranno metà e metà.
- OK, e poi cosa?
- Poi dipingeremo sopra i loro nomi girasoli gialli e perdoneremo tutti, ma non scorderemo mai! 

Eyes

Mono Eye Shadow, Golden Green, Gosh

Badunkadunk Mascara, Nyx

Eyeliner, Matte Signature, L'Oreal


Lips

Lingerie Push - Up, Long Lasting Lipstick, Silk Indulgent, Nyx


Face

Stay Matte But Not Flat, Liquid Foundation&HD Studio Photogenic Concealer, Porcelain, Nyx

Blush Trio, Spring Love, essence


✋🏻

0 comments commenti: