Pre Spring Vintage Shopping

6.3.20 PMC 0 Comments


- For the last time we took you in hospital Stewart! What was your outfit? What were you thinking, that you are going to opera or what?
- It was for Monica!

- Per ultima volta ti abbiamo preso in ospedale Stewart! Cosa era quell vestitio? Cosa haipensato, che vian in opera?
- Era per Monica!

- She's a neurologist, she's working there! And you seemed to be a mouse that is opening the duct!
- At least I know how to behave, you don't!
- I have a small cough!
- Are you kidding McCartney you can't have cough right now! Everyone were thinking you have this stupid virus! 

- Lei è una neurologa, lavora là e te sembravi un topo che viene per apertura del canale!
- Ma io so come comportarmi e te no!
- Ho solo un po' di tosse!
- Stai scherzando McCartney, non puoi avere la tosse adesso! Tutti hanno pensato che hai questo stupido virus! 

- Department was empty! They canceled all visitts and treatments.
- Good Morning guys!
- Morning! Are, are you dancing Paulina?
- Yes, happiness is the best medicine. I belive in destiny. Maybe it means that I don't have to do this things right now. Maybe I should concentrate on something else ...
- We are tired, we need to go on holidays.
- I am sory Paul but not this year. We got many things to do.
- Excuse me?
- I will be straight. My father had a travel agency and he was going all over the world. But one day, when he was forty, he woke up and said: I got borred. I want to have a home.
- And?
- And from day to day he stoped traveling and he bought a house at the country side!
- And?
- And I am at the same moment in my life! This is my priority!
- Very smart  Paulina!
- Thank you Rod!
- I want to go on holidays!
- Paul, I want to eat my dinner in the garden and drink my morning cofeè on the balcony with the view! But to have this we have to sacrifice our energy and time!
- I want to go to Maiorca.
- Maybe next year Paul, but you know what? We will do beautiful evening rides this summer. We are going to live in the new citty, new zone, we got so many things to descover!
- I know that this place is famous from the best wine and bread in all Tuscany McCartney, we will have fun anyway, you will see!
- Now I need your help and big empty boxes for the move! But relax, we will do everything calmly.
- By the way, I have to put a complaint.
- Tell me Rod.
- I don't want to try garden mobiles anymore! This ball chair that you put me inside gived me dizziness!
- Don't tell me Rod, I spent 3 houers choosing the right dishwasher, I couldn't understand anything!
- OK guys, I know that I am horrible when I am working, a little bit oppressor but it's because I want everything to be perfect! And I am sure that with your help we will make it!

- Il reparto era vuoto! Hanno cancellato tutte le visite e i trattamenti.
- Buongiorno ragazzi!
- Buongiorno, buongiorno! Paulina, stai ballando?
- Si, la felicità è la medicina migliore. Credo in destino. Forse questo significa che non devo fare queste cose adesso. Forse dovrei concentrarmi su qualcos'altro ...
- Siamo stanchi e vogliamo andare in vacanza.
- Mi dispiace Paul ma non quest'anno. Abbiamo tante cose da fare.
- Scusa?
- Sarò esplicita. Il mio padre aveva agenzia del turismo e viaggiava nel tutto il mondo. Ma un giorno, quando aveva quarant'anni si è svegliato e ha detto: Mi sento annioato. Voglio avere una casa.
- E?
- E io sono nello stesso momento nella mia vita! E' la mia priorità per quest'anno.
- Brava Paulina!
- Grazie Rod!
- Voglio andare in vacanza!
- Paul e io voglio mangiare la mia cena nel giardino e bere il mio caffè sul tarazzo! Ma per avere tutto questo dobbiamo sacrificare la nostra energia e tempo!
- Voglio andare a Maiorca.
- Forse anno prossimo. Ma sai cosa Paul? Faremo bellissime passeggiate serali quest'estate. Andiamo a vivere in una nuova città, una nuova zona, abbiamo così tante cose da scoprire!
- Io so che questo posto è famoso per il migliore vino e pane in tutta la Toscana McCartney! Ci divertiremo lo stesso, vedrai!
- Adesso ho bisogno del vostro aiuto e scatoloni vuoti per il trasloco! Ma tranquilli, faremo tutto con calma.
- A proposito, devo fare un reclamo.
. Dimmi Rod.
- Non voglio più provare i mobili per il giardino! Questa poltrona a sfera mi ha fatto girare la testa!
- Non mi dire Rod, ho passato tre ore per scegliere la lavastoviglie giusta e non capivo nulla!
- OK, so d'essere orrenda quando lavoro, un po'  tiranna ma è solo perché vorrei che tutto sia perfetto! E sono sicura che con il vostro aiuto ce la faremo!

Handbag

Coccinelle


Drawing

Woman


 


Silk 

Foulard


Heart

Earrings


Spoon


Mother 

Mary

0 comments commenti: