Anti age skin care with Yves Rocher

11.12.18 PMC 0 Comments


Good Morning Cats! I guess I'm getting old. Inside I'm already fifty years old men, but before I will become also outside fifty years old men I decided to try some anti aging products. But before that meet my new friend. He's name is Red. For friends, Simply Red.

Buongiorno Gatti! Penso che invecchio davvero. Dentro sono già un uomo di cinquant'anni, ma prima che questo succeda anche fuori ho deciso di provare qualche prodotto anti age. Ma prima di tutto vi presento il mio nuovo amico. Il suo nome è Red. Per gli amici Simply Red.

Today something got him started and he feels like on fairground but then I say I love him and he's doing the right thing and I make him believe, he's so beautiful and we both know we're in this together. Let's try to hold back the years Red.

3 steps skin care with Yves Rocher.
Cura della pelle passo dopo passo con Yves Rocher.


Anti Age Lotion

Latte detergente levigante

Sèrum Vegetal



Every evening I remove my makeup with this lotion, it doesn't only make my face clean but at the same time reduce small wrinkles and lift my skin. It's delicate but effective.

Ogni sera rimuovo il mio trucco con questo latte, non solo deterge il mio viso, ma nello stesso tempo riduce le piccole rughe e leviga la pelle. E' delicato, ma efficace.


Tonique Perfecting 

Toning Lotion 

Sèrum Vegetal


After lotion I use moisturizing tonique, this one has a really special texture, it's bit dense and has more rich formula then other toniques. I like a lot a sensation of soft and perfumed pure skin.

Dopo il latte uso un tonico idratante, questo ha una formula speciale ed è più denso e più ricco di altri tonici. Mi piace molto la sensazione di una pelle pura, morbida e profumata.

Ultra-Plumping Serum

Sérum Végétal 


In the end of the day I want to feel young and it's impossible, but I can give to my skin this wonderful sensation. I put this serum without any pre and post products and immediately I feel that my skin is soft and smooth. I like also this beautiful and refreshing aroma. It absorbs really quickly and is not that thick like other serums. Very nice, I am satisfied.

Alla fine della giornata vorrei sentirmi giovane e questo è impossibile, ma posso regalare questa bellissima sensazione alla mia pelle. Spalmo questo siero senza nessun prodotto prima e dopo, e subito sento che la mia pelle è morbida e liscia. Mi piace anche suo il buonissimo e rinfrescante profumo. Si assorbe davvero velocemente e non è cosi tanto appiccicoso come altri sieri. Molto carino, sono soddisfatta.

If next weeks You will see me getting younger and younger it means, that these cosmetics makes miracles;).
Se nelle prossime settimane vedrete che divento sempre più giovane, saprete allora che questi cosmetici fanno miracoli;).

0 comments commenti: