For now I Am Winter

29.12.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hi Cats, it's freezing in Tuscany, to be honest we have 17C!:)) So it's not so bad but after almost ten years living here I feel like Italian, so it's cold to me even if it's not;). I can't believe that in another life I had to wake up at 6 and go to work and it was -27 outside! Let's go to Pisa, last time this year ...

Ciao Gatti, è super freddo in Toscana, sinceramente ci sono 17 gradi!:)) Allora non è così male, ma dopo dieci anni che abito qui, mi sento come una Italiana, allora per me è freddo anche quando non lo è;). Non posso credere che in un'altra vita mi svegliavo alle 6 per andare al lavoro e c'erano - 27°! Andiamo a Pisa, l'ultima volta quest'anno ...

Hello Dakota. I was in love with Your dad when I was a kid:)
Ciao Dakota. Ero innamorata del tuo papà quando ero bambina!:)

Winter sunbathe near Arno River.
Sole d'inverno vicino l'Arno.

Let's go in the center of Pisa, I have to find one thing ...
Andiamo nel centro della città, devo fare una cosa ...

Hi Keith Haring! and Your world:).
Ciao Keith Haring a te e al Tuo "Mondo":).

Amsterdam. And life is beautiful ... ;)
Amsterdam. E la vita è bella ... ;)

Where's the author? I want one!
Dove è l'autore, ne voglio uno!

Do You already know what will You wear 31 of december? I know: red lace. In Italy there's tradition, that 31 You have to wear red panties, doesn't matter if You are man or woman, but they will bring You luck. So I find this red top and panties at Tezenis!:)

Sapete già cosa vestirete il 31 di dicembre? Io sì: pizzo rosso. In Italia c'è una tradizione ... (ma perché Vi scrivo queste cose se le sapete già !?:) Ho trovato questo kit (maglia e mutandine) a Tezenis!:)

My favourite house at Pisa.
La mia casa preferita a Pisa.

It's time to go home Cats, tomorrow we will be cooking a meal that will bring us money in New Year, so stay tuned!:)

E' tempo di tornare a casa Gatti, domani cucineremo un piatto che ci porterà tanti soldi nell'anno nuovo, perciò restate connessi!:)

Have a warm evening Cats ...
Abbiate una calda serata Gatti ...

0 comments commenti: