My Holidays Lingerie

13.12.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hey Ladies, don't forget about yourself this Xmas!:) Red bra will be perfect underwear for next weeks.Mine is from Tezenis.

Ciao Signore, non scordate di voi stesse questo Natale!:) La biancheria rossa sarà perfetta per le prossime settimane. La mia è di Tezenis.

You can find it here:

Wien Black Holes Balconette Bra

La troverete qui:

Reggiseno Balconette Wien Black Holes


Cats, this afternoon is gonna be really busy one. Why? Because I have plenty of activities time and I will have my heels on. Once my aunt Lucia that loves me very much, asked me why I have high-heeled shoes? Well, because sometimes I am "queening around" and I use a wheel chair and I put my heels on. It's no miracle to see someone who is standing up from a wheel chair Cats. It's neurological shit, I have weak muscles, sometimes I am more tired and I help myself this way. Don't judge Cats like me only with appearence without knowing much about sma. There are many funny situations that happens to me on a wheel chair. I love to drive trough shopping centers with a chair, sometimes you won't even see me because I have so much shopping stuff on this chair and on myself;). I always wait in a queue to cash register, I don't pass before anyone because I don't need this. But once, there was a couple and he said to his wife: Look, there's a lady on a wheel chair, let's give her precedence. She looked at me from head to feet and said: No, to this one, no. Well, I don't raise a pity even on a wheel chair:). I've sent a passionate kiss to this woman. Next time I will do it to her husband;). If You will read about some lady from East in Tuscany on a wheel chair that stoles italian husbands in shopping mall, well that's gonna be me;). Life is beautiful. Have a great afternnon Cats!:)

Gatti, questo pomeriggio sarò davvero occupata. Perché? Perché ho tante cose da fare e mi metterò i miei tacchi. Una volta la mia zia Lucia che mi ama tanto, mi ha chiesto perché ho scarpe con il tacco. Beh, perché a volte faccio "la Regina", uso la sedia a rotelle e metto i miei tacchi. Non è un miracolo vedere qualcuno che si alza dalla sedia Gatti. E' una roba neurologica, ho muscoli più deboli, a volte sono più stanca e mi aiuto in questo modo. Non giudicate i gatti come me solo dall'apparenza, senza sapere nulla della sma. Ci sono tantissime buffe situazioni che mi capitano quando giro con la sedia. Mi piace girare nei centri commerciali, a volte nemmeno potrete vedere la mia testa, perché ho così tante cose sulla sedia e su me stessa;). Sempre aspetto in una fila per la cassa, non passo mai avanti agli altri perché non ne ho bisogno. Ma una volta c'era una coppia e lui ha detto a sua moglie: Guarda, la c'è una signorina sulla sedia, facciamola passare. Lei mi ha guardato dalla testa ai piedi e ha detto: No, a questa, no. Beh, non faccio pena nemmeno sulla sedia:). Ho mandato un bacio passionale a questa donna. La prossima volta lo farò con suo marito;). Se leggerete di una signorina dell'Est in Toscana sulla sedia, che ruba i mariti alle italiane nei centri commerciali, sarò io;). La vita è bella. Buon pomeriggio Gatti!:)

0 comments commenti: