Braccialini Camel handbag

14.12.18 PMC 0 Comments


Good Morning Cats and Great Visitors, we have the best day of the week:). Nine years ago, when I came to live in Tuscany, I've decided to live in colors. Life is beautiful in colors. I was so long in love with this Braccialini handbag, but was too expensive and as every cat I was waiting for the right moment to catch her. And this moment has come yesterday and was called: Half price!:) This beautiful Camel attracts my attention ...

Buongiorno Gatti e Grandi Visitatori, abbiamo la migliore giornata della settimana!:) Nove anni fa, quando sono venuta a vivere in Toscana, ho deciso di vivere a colori. La vita è bella a colori. Ero così a lungo innamorata di questa borsa di Braccialini, ma era troppo costosa e aspettavo il momento giusto per prenderla. E questo momento è arrivato ieri e si chiamava: Metà prezzo!:) Questo bellissimo Cammello ha attirato la mia attenzione ...

Camel, saint or sinner? There are so many meanings of this beautiful animal. His hump is also so symbolic. We all are like camels. In country when I was born, "beeing a camel" means rebut wrongness, not true things that other people talk about us. I've made deeper reserch and I found that it's also a sober alcoholics sign. They are strong like camels, not drinking for a long time. In part I was raised by one Camel, beautiful outside and inside man. My strenght and sense of humour I have also thanks to him. He was fighting for years on his desert. But then has arrived the moment when he felt thirsty and has drown in only half full glass. I know he was feeling like a sinner that moment. But I also know that: 
And he said, "Come in, blessed of the Lord! Why do you stand outside since I have prepared the house, and a place for the camels?
Genesis 24:31

Cammello, santo o peccatore? Ci sono così tanti significati di questo bellissimo animale. La sua gobba è anche molto simbolica. Noi tutti siamo come i cammelli. Nel Paese dove sono nata, "essere un cammello" significa confutare le cose non vere, le bugie che gli altri dicono di noi. Ho fatto una ricerca più approfondita e ho scoperto che è anche il simbolo degli alcolisti sobri, quelli che non bevono da tanto tempo. In parte sono stata cresciuta da una Cammello, un uomo bellissimo dentro e fuori. La mia forza e il mio senso dell'umorismo li devo a lui. Ha lottato per anni nel suo deserto. Ma dopo è arrivato il momento in cui ha sentito la sete ed è affogato in un bicchiere mezzo vuoto. So che si sentiva un peccatore quel giorno. Ma so anche che:
E disse: "Entra, benedetto dall’Eterno! Perché stai fuori? Ho preparato la casa e un posto per i cammelli". 
Genesi 24:31

Have a great weekend Everyone.
Buon weekend a Tutti.

0 comments commenti: