Snow in Beauty, unboxing My Beauty Box Italia

19.12.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hey Cats! Yesterday I've received 10 Xmas gifts, and I've wrapped like 15. Oh yes, last days before Xmas are always like this: one big madness! But at the same time it's all so beautiful. Thanks God there's Paul with me (McCartney) and Red, for friends Simply Red. I am happy that this year we will have calm and intimate Christmas, I'm gonna do nothing, drink red wine, slouch in pajamas around the house (or without;) and just have a rest. Certainly I will use some stuff from My Beauty Box, let's see what I've found this time ...

Ciao Gatti! Ieri ho ricevuto 10 regali di Natale e ne ho impacchettati circa 15. Eh sì, gli ultimi giorni prima di Natale sono sempre così: un gran macello! Ma nello stesso tempo è tutto molto bello. Grazie a Dio con me ci sono sempre Paul (McCartney) e Red, per gli amici Simply Red. Sono felice che quest'anno avremo un Natale molto tranquillo e intimo, ho intenzione di non fare nulla, bere vino rosso e girare in casa in pigiama (o senza;), e solo riposare. Certamente userò qualcosina dall'ultimo My Beauty Bx Italia, andiamo a vedere cosa ho trovato questa volta ...


Nivea sun

BB Cream


I think this Nivea BB Cream would be perfect for Cats that are going to ski, because it has high Sun protection. Well, I'am not going to ski in this life, so I can give it to You!:) I wouldn't be myself if I wouldn't try it on my skin, hey it's OK also as every day BB Cream!:)

Penso che questa BB crema sia perfetta per i Gatti che vanno a sciare, perché ha un'alta protezione contro il Sole. Beh, io non vado a sciare, almeno non in questa vita, allora ve la posso regalare!:) Non sarei me stessa se non avessi provato la cremina sulla mia pelle, hey funziona bene anche come una bb crema quotidiana!:)


The Beddha

As a Flower


Jesus, I almost drank this stuff, it looks so beautiful! I'm old lady already, You can't make this kind of jokes to me;). These herbs are botanical steam, you know to prepare on vapour for your face skin when You have spa day at home:).

Cristo Santo, ho quasi bevuto questa roba, sembra così bella! Ormai sono anzianotta, non potete farmi scherzi di questo tipo;). Queste erbe sono una sauna per il viso, da preparare quando avete voglia di farvi una spa a casa:)


Vianek

Micellar water


This micellar water smells like strawberry fields forever!:) It's perfect to remove face and eyes makeup, even if You have a delicate skin.

Questa acqua micellare profuma come strawberry fields forever!:) E' perfetta per rimuovere il trucco da viso e occhi, perfino dalla pelle sensibile.


Oxy

Bubble Mask


It looks scary when You have this bubble face mask on Your face. Perfect for mother in law visit;).
Questa maschera fa davvero paura quando la metti sul viso. E' perfetta per la visita della suocera;).


Nabla

Lips Pencil, Velvetline

Rosy Magnolia

Revlon

Youth Fx Fill and Blur

Concealer


It reminds me, that this holidays I have to watch my very favour movie  Steel Magnolias with my very favourite Dolly Parton:). Concealer, Yes I need this one, always and everywhere!
Mi ricorda che questo Natale devo vedere il mio film preferito "Fiori d'Accaio" con la mia preferita Dolly Parton:)Concealer, Sì, ho bisogno di questo, sempre e ovunque!


Frisk White

Chewing Gum


My dentist will kill me.
Il mio dentista mi ucciderà.

That's all folks!:)
E' tutto Gente!:)

0 comments commenti: