Xmas Jumper

5.12.18 PMC 2 Comments


Hey Cats, do You already know what will You wear this Xmas? Will You be deadly elegant? (I know people that wear funeral cloths for Xmas day), or You will be ... a Xmas tree? When I was at the highschool I was a Xmas Tree during Xmas Concert. I had two large hoops around my body and I was standing on the scene like a Xmas tree. Problem begin when the singer felt connection with God or something and decided to sing longer. And longer and longer. I really thought that if he won't stop I will piss myself on. So after hours I left the scene like divas do. And he was still singing without Xmas tree. After all I am happy for him. I hope all registrations of this concert are gone. I have small traditions before Xmas, like watching Xmas movies. For sure I will watch Bridget Jones as always. 

Ciao Gatti, sapete già cosa indosserete questo Natale? Sarete mortalmente eleganti? (Conosco persone che indossano vestiti da funerale per Natale), o forse sarete ... un Albero di Natale? Quando ero al liceo, sono stata un Albero di Natale durante il Concerto Natalizio. Ero vestita in due sfere attaccate a me e stavo sulla scena immobile come un Albero di Natale. I problemi sono iniziati quando il cantante ha deciso di cantare più a lungo. Mooolto più a lungo. Ero sicura che se non avesse smesso presto mi sarei fatta la pipì addosso. Allora dopo ore sono uscita dalla scena, come fanno le dive. E lui cantava ancora, senza albero di Natale. Alla fine sono felice per lui. Spero che tutte le registrazionni di questo concerto siano sparite. Ho delle piccole tradizioni prima di ogni Natale, come guardare film natalizi, sicuramente guarderò Bridget Jones.

I love to see beautiful and bad Hugh Grant ... Well I guess it's fun to be bad and beautiful, but the truth is I am like him ...

Amo vedere il bellissimo e cattivissimo Hugh Grant ... Beh, penso che sia divertente essere belli e cattivi, ma la verità è che io sono come lui ...

If You are like me and Marc Darcy, pure and patient heart human, join us and take Your Xmas jumper.
Se sei come me e Marc Darcy, puro essere umano con grande cuore, unisciti a noi, e prendi il tuo maglione Natalizio ...


Don't worry Marc, she will be back. They always do. But will we still want them Mr.Darcy?
Non preocuparti Marc, lei tornerà. Tornano sempre. Ma noi, li vorremo ancora Mr. Darcy?

2 comments:

  1. Bridget Jones jest dobra na wszystko:)a święta bez sweterka...nie do pomyślenia
    Super renifer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tak, bo wszystkie jestesmy troche jak Briget Jones ... ;) dzieki i pozdrawiam swiatecznie!:)

    ReplyDelete