Blue Sky Eyes Makeup Look

27.5.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Daddy, daddy, you bastard.
- Who? Puff Daddy is not living here anymore.
- I am talking to you, Sir Roderic Stewart.
- To me?
- Yes daddy, it's me Blur Oasis!

- Papà, papà, bastardo.
- Chi? Puff Daddy non abita più qui.
- Sto parlando con te, Sir Roderic Stewart.
- Con me?
- Sì papà, sono io, Blur Oasis!

- My daughter, how you've grown. Well it's been, it's been a little while. Why are you crying my daughter? Where is Frank? Who are these children?
- Frank has left me, this are your three nephews.
- Good Morning Paul!
- Good morning, good morning!
- Blur Oasis! It's good to see you, you haven't change at all! Where is Frank?
- They are not together anymore.
- He left me saying that it was beautiful and maybe love too, but it's over. He was never at home. 
I didn't wanted this wedding and these children!
- Are you married?
- We were married. I never wanted to get married really but what I could do when everyone were asking me: when will you marry him? When will you have children?
- You should have send them a message from the Action Man. "I'm happy, hope you're happy too".
- I should read more books that you are reading Paulina.
- Maybe you should listen to David Bowie more. Your story reminds me story of my godmother.
- Really? This one with red hairs that married a singer?
- Yes!
- Where is she now?
- At home with third nervous breakdown.
- God, where is he?
- He's still singing in tv.
- And the kid?
- He's homeless in Amsterdam.
- Jesus Christ, let's concentrate on my lovely daughter now! Somebody help me! We got three nephews!
- You got three nephews Rod. 
- Maybe you could help me Paul?
- Me? I can't effort three kids! I have no money! What was it? An echo?
- You will take one kid, I will take a second and Mike the third one.
- What could I do with a small kid Rod?
- I don't know, playing a bell maybe! We need to feed these kids! I have to call Shania, the Shania! Hello? Yes, it's me, I need your milk! No, I don't want to watch, I will help you to milk all your cows!

- Mamma mia, come sei cresciuta. Beh, è stato un attimino. Perché piangi figlia mia? Dov'è Frank? Chi sono questi bambini?
- Frank mi ha lasciato, questi sono i tuoi tre nipoti.
- Buongiorno Paul!
- Buongiorno, buongiorno!
- Blur Oasis! E' bello vederti, non sei cambiata per niente! Dov'è Frank?
- Non stanno più insieme.
- Mi ha lasciato dicendo che è stato bello e forse era anche amore, ma è finita. Non era mai a casa. Non volevo questo matrimonio e questi bambini!
- Sei sposata?
- Eravamo sposati. Davvero non volevo mai sposarmi, ma cosa potevo fare quando tutti mi chiedevano: Quando vi sposerete? Quando avrete bambini?
- Dovresti mandargli un messaggio da Action Man. "Sono felice, spero che tu lo sia".
- Avrei dovuto leggere più libri di quelli che leggi te, Paulina.
- Forse dovresti solo ascoltare di più David Bowie. La tua storia mi ricorda quella della mia madrina.
- Davvero? Quella con i capelli rossi che ha sposato un cantante?
- Sì!
- Dov'è lei adesso? 
- A casa con il terzo esaurimento nervoso.
- Oddio, e lui dov'è?
- Lui è sempre in tv a cantare.
- E il figlio?
- E' un senza tetto ad Amsterdam.
- Gesù Cristo, concentriamoci sulla mia adorabile figlia! Qualcuno mi aiuti! Abbiamo tre nipoti!
- Te hai tre nipoti Rod.
- Forse potresti aiutarmi Paul?
- Io? Non posso permettermi tre bambini! Non ho soldi! Cosa è? Un eco?
- Te prenderai un bimbo, io il secondo e Mike il terzo.
- Cosa dovrei fare con un piccolo bimbo Rod?
- Non lo so, forse suonare un campanello! Dobbiamo nutrire questi bambini! Devo chiamare Shanaia, the Shania! Pronto? Sì, sono io, ho bisogno del tuo latte! No, non voglio guardarti mentre lo fai, io ti aiuterò a mungerle tutte!

Eyes

Exception'eyes, 5 in 1 Volumising Mascara, Douglas

Palette Made For you M Edition, Douglas



Lips

Longlasting  Liquid Lipstick, Ultimate Satin, Pink Shield, Douglas


Face

Pearls Harmony, Blush Pearls, Douglas

0 comments commenti: