Green Eyes Makeup Look

28.5.20 PMC 2 Comments


- Forrest?
- Forrest Gump.

- Good Morning my super favour!
- Good Morning Paulina. This is for you. Dark chocolate chocolates.
- Thank you, we will eat them all together now!
- Yes. I did what you have asked me for. I went to your new house and I've weeded just like you asked me too. And I feel honored that I could do that. You could have a scottish garden from Roderic, english from Paul or palms from Michael and I won the competition.
- You were never in any competition with them Forrest. I've just realized one of my dreams you know.
- Really? To have a green grass?
- To have a green field with grass. And to acqualize it every evening. And to cut it with lawn mower.
- But what will you do in this camp with green grass Paulina?
- Maybe we could run together there Forrest?
- Don't be silly Paulina, you can't run anymore. Let's be realistic. Maybe we could invite Donald Trump for a round of golf?
- It seems to be interesting Forrest.
- Paulina, I have to confess you that when I was there I did something really horrible. I hope that you will forgive me.
- Tell me Forrest.
- I wrote "Jenny" on the wall of your garage where the lawn mower is situated.
- That's OK Forrest, I don't mind.
- I knew you will understand me, say "Helloo" from me to Federico.
- I will, come back soon Forrest.  

- Buongiorno mio super preferito!
- Buongiorno Paulina. Questi sono per te. Cioccolatini di cioccolata fondente.
- Grazie, adesso li mangeremo tutti insieme!
- Sì. Ho fatto quello che mi hai chiesto. Sono andato alla tua casa nuova e ho tagliato tutta l'erba come mi hai chiesto. E mi sento onorato che lo potevo fare. Avresti potuto avere un giardino scozzese da Roderic o inglese da Paul, o le palme di Michael ma sono io che ho vinto la competizione.
- Non sei mai stato in nessuna competizione Forrest. Ho realizzato uno dei miei sogni, sai.
- Davvero? D'avere l'erba verde?
- D'avere un campo verde con erba verde. E di dargli l'acqua ogni sera. E tagliarla con il tagliaerba.
- Ma cosa farai in questo campo con l'erba verde Paulina?
- Forse laggiù potremmo correre insieme Forrest?
- Non essere stupida Paulina, non puoi più correre. Dobbiamo essere realistici. Forse potremo invitare Donald Trump per una partita di golf?
- Mi sembra un'ottima idea.
- Paulina, devo confessarti una cosa, quando ero là ho fatto qualcosa davvero terribile. Spero che mi perdonerai.
- Dimmi Forest.
- Ho scritto "Jenny" sul muro dentro il posto auto dove si trova il tagliaerba.
- E' OK Forrest, non mi dispiace.
- Sapevo che mi avresti capito, salutami Federico.
- Lo farò, torna presto Forrest.

Eyes

Exception'eyes, 5 in 1 Volumising Mascara, Douglas

Wonder Box No.5, Karaja


Lips

Long Lasting Lipstick, Silk Indulgent, Nyx


Face

Even Steven, Whipped Foundation, Clair, The Balm

Pearls Harmony, Blush Pearls, Douglas

2 comments:

  1. PMC fai sempre belle foto, ma alcune sono davvero super! Molto artistiche, liriche. Direi emozionali! Ciao, Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💖💖💖 Grazie Sara, dal cuore.

      Delete