Golden Peach Eye Makeup Look

21.5.20 PMC 0 Comments


- My Sun!
- My Cloudy Cloud!
- Mrs. Dolly Parton, you came in time as always! I missed you!

- Mio Sole!
- Mia Nuvola Nuvolosa!
- Signora Dolly Parton, sei venuta al momento giusto come sempre! Mi sei mancata!

- I've seen you tired recently so here I am with hot sun from my sides. This is for your new house!
- Quilt of Many Colors! I love it.
- Ti ho visto stanca ultimamente ed eccomi qua con il sole caldo delle mie parti. Questo è per la tua casa nuova!
- Una trapuntina di tanti colori! La amo.

- It has to be not only a house but a home too. I wrote you also a dedication.
- "From us two, to you two". Beautiful, thank you and there's a name of a band inside!
- I knew you will like it, there is also an invitation for saturday to a beauty salon, you have to do super pinky pinky nails.
- Thank You Dolly, I love you.
- I know. So, are we going to the kitchen as always?
- Yes, we have to peel off two kilograms of potatoes. Here you go, our favour yellow gloves in one hand and glass with sparkling wine in the other! Cin Cin my favour!
- Cin cin!
- Hi, are here my girls?
- Shania! 

- Deve essere non solo il posto, ma la casa. Ti ho scritto anche una dedica.
- " Da noi due, per voi due". Bellissima, grazie e c'è anche il nome della band dentro!
- Sapevo che ti sarebbe piaciuta, c'è anche un invito per sabato per un salone di bellezza, devi farti le unghie super rosa.
- Grazie Dolly, ti amo.
- Lo so. Allora adesso andiamo in cucina come sempre?
- Sì, dobbiamo sbucciare due chili di patate. Ecco, i nostri preferiti guanti gialli di gomma in una mano e un bicchiere con lo spumante nell'altra! Cin Cin mia preferita!
- Cin, cin!
- Ciao, ci sono le mie ragazze qui?
- Shania!

- I was hanging around and I thought, I have to meet my girls!
- You brought a gift for Paulina's new house?
- No, but I brought lemmon beer, is that all right?
- It's very all right!
- How are you going here in Tuscan Mill, are your assistants always with you?
- Yes, they are convinced of beeing irreplaceable and that I can't do anything without them.
- Good strategy my dear, Cleopatra was doing the same thing.

- Vagabondavo qui vicino e ho pensato, devo vedere le mie ragazze!
- Hai portato un regalo per la nuova casa di Paulina?
- No, ma ho portato la birra al limone, va bene lo stesso?
- Va benissimo!
- Come stai qui, nel Mulino Toscano? Sono ancora con te i tuoi assistenti?
- Sì, sono anche convinti che sono insostituibili e che non posso fare nulla senza di loro.
- Buona strategia cara, Cleopatra faceva la stessa cosa

- Women in the kitchen, just how it should be!
- Good Morning funny man.

- Donne in cucina, proprio come dovrebbe essere!
- Buongiorno buffo uomo.

- Good Morning, I am Roderic, the Champion. This is my friend Paul, the Sir. And you are?
- Dolly, the Parton.
- And I am Shania, the Shania.
- I guess we will have lots of good things to destroy tonight McCartney! You both girls, what are you doing in life?
- I am sewing quilts of many colors and you Shania?
- I am milking cows for all days.
- Can I stay to watch?
- Oh my God, are we this level here?
- What level? See Shania Shania, me and Paul are giving great tribute for this house and for this country.
- Really?
- Yes, we are heroes just for one day, every day. You should know ladies that living here now it's not so easy. Yesterday me and McCartney went swimming, there is a rule: you can take your bath in the sea but you can't stay on the beach. So I asked McCartney, take your helicopter and throw me to the water! And we did it!
- I don't know what to say, really.
- It doesn't impress you much Shania? So listen the other one. We went to the bar for our appetizer. But you have to stay one meter from the bar! So, I asked McCartney, take this broom over there and push the walnust in the edge of the table. And we did it! Still not impressed?
- Can I have more beer, please?
- OK, this thing is gonna be shocking one. Me and McCartney went to the supermarket. It was yesterday Paul, right?
- Yes, it was yesterday!
- And some idiot spit on us! So I spit him too, McCartney starts spit on him, he on us, all the floor becomes wet and the cashier that was there with tears in her eyes said, thanks God you wash the floor guys!
- Hi Rod.
- Yes?
- I'm having me a party.
- I don't think I can come.
- This ain't just any kind of party.
- I think I'll stay at home.
- Uh, oh, no It's gonna be really, really hot.
- Startin' to sound good.
- I'm gonna put you on the spot.
- Baby, maybe I should. 
- Yeah, there'll be lots of one on one.
- Guess I could be there.
- Come on and join the fun!
- What should I wear?
- I'll tell you that it doesn't matter what you wear 'cause it's only gonna be you and me there!
- Whoa!

- Buongiorno, sono Roderic, il Campione. Questo è il mio amico Paul, il Sir. E te sei?
- Io sono Dolly, the Parton.
- E io sono Shania, the Shania.
- Mi sa che avremo tante cose da distruggere stasera McCarteny! Voi due ragazze, cosa fate nella vita?
- Io sto cucendo trapunte di tanti colori, e te Shania?
- Io mungo le mucche tutti i giorni.
- Posso rimanere a guardare?
- Mio Dio, siamo a questo livello qui?
- Che livello? Vedi Shania Shania, io e Paul diamo un bellissimo contributo a questa casa e a questo paese.
- Davvero?
- Sì, siamo eroi per un giorno, ogni giorno. Dovete sapere signore che vivere qui adesso non è così semplice. Ieri io e McCartney siamo andati a nuotare, c'è una regola: puoi fare il bagno ma senza stare in spiaggia. Allora ho detto a McCartney, prendi il tuo elicottero e buttami nell'acqua! E ce l'abbiamo fatta!
- Non so davvero cosa dire.
- Non ti fa tanta impressione questo Shania? Allora ascolta questo. Siamo andati al bar, a prendere un aperitivo. Ma devi stare lontano un metro dal banco! Allora ho detto a McCartney, prendi questa scopa e avvicina le nocciole all'angolo del tavolo. E ce l'abbiamo fatta! Ancora non sei impressionata?
- Posso avere ancora un po' di birra, prego?
- OK, questo sarà scioccante. Io e McCartney siamo andati al supermercato. Era ieri vero Paul?
- Sì, era ieri.
- E qualche idiota ci ha sputato addosso! Allora gli ho sputato pure io, McCartney ha iniziato a sputare su di lui, lui su di noi, tutto il pavimento è diventato bagnato e la cassiera che era là con gli occhi pieni di lacrime ha detto, grazie a Dio ragazzi che avete lavato il pavimento!
- Ehi Rod.
- Sì?
- Mi faccio una festa.
- Penso che non posso venire. 
- Non sarà una festa qualsiasi.
- Penso che rimarrò a casa.
- Inizia a suonare bene.
- Ti metterò alle strette.
- Tesoro, forse dovrei.
- Sì, ci saranno tanti uno a uno.
- Forse potrei essere là.
- Dai, vieni e divertiti!
- Cosa dovrei vestire?
- Ti dirò che non importa in cosa ti vestirai, perché ci saremo solo noi due là!
- Sì! 

Eyes

Vegan Love Eyeshadow Palette, Kat Von D


Lips

Long Lasting Lipstick, Dusk to Dawn, Nyx


Face

Baked Highlighter, Gingerbread Heart, Makeup Revolution

0 comments commenti: