Vegan Green Eyes Makeup Look

20.5.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Barbra? What are you doing here?
- Good Morning my Darling! I've heard the big news! Barry has told me that you are moving out! On the Hills!

- Barbra? Cosa ci fai qui?
- Buongiorno Tesoro! Ho saputo la novità! Barry mi ha detto che traslocate! In collina!

- Yes, we do!
- Me and him, well, from the very beginning are fans of your love and relationship. Maybe that's why it lasts so long! 
- It's very possible.
- I am here to give you the suggestions.
- What kind of suggestions Barbra?
- About your bedroom! I brought with me, this picture, it's my and Barry's bedroom, we have spent many beautiful nights together there, if you want I can tell you everything!
- Maybe next time, thank you very much Barbra for this picture and the suggestions.
- Honestly, what would you do without me?
- Nothing, nothing at all.
- Exactly! Treat me like I would be your mother or your sister that you never had. Or kind of Fairy!
- I will, I will.
- Have a nice day Darling!

- Sì!
- Io e lui, beh, è dall'inizio che facciamo il tifo per il vostro amore e la vostra relazione. Forse per questo dura così tanto!
- E' molto probabile.
- Sono qui per darvi dei suggerimenti.
- Che tipo di suggerimenti Barbra?
- Per la Vostra camera da letto! Ho portato con me questa foto, è la nostra camera da letto, mia e di Barry, là abbiamo passato notti pazzesche insieme, se vuoi ti lo racconto tutto!
- Forse la prossima volta, grazie tanto Babra per la foto e per i suggerimenti.
- Onestamente, cosa faresti senza di me?
- Nulla, proprio nulla.
- Esattamente! Trattami come se fossi tua madre o la sorella che non hai mai avuto. O una Fatina!
- Lo farò, lo farò.
- Buona giornata tesoro!

- Rod? Where are you?
- I am smoking with Paul on the balcony, I mean we are watching the birds! Whatever it means!
- Come here, I need you in the kitchen!
- I can't right now!
- Stewart, do you see this crowd over there?
- Yes!
- These are all singers that would like to take your place! 
- Here I am, what will we do?

- Rod? Dove sei?
- Sto fumando con Paul sul terrazzo, cioè guardiamo gli ucellini! Quasialsi cosa significhi!
- Vieni qui, ho bisogno di te in cucina!
- Adesso non posso!
- Stewart, vedi quella folla laggiù?
- Sì!
- Sono cantanti che vorrebbero prendere il tuo posto!
- Eccomi qua, cosa facciamo?

- Barbra was here, she left this picture, you know, she's got more experience then I have in ...
- In what?
- In everything! And she left this thing here, could you help me to find all this stuff in internet?
- What is this pink crap?
- It's a romantic bedroom! My and Federico's future bedroom, I have so many things to do, please, give a look and buy online everything that looks similar, OK?
- Of course, you know that you can always count on me!

- Barbra era qui, ha lasciato questa foto, sai, lei ha più esperienza di me in ...
- In cosa?
- In tutto! E ha lasciato questa cosa qui, potresti aiutarmi a trovare tutte queste cose in internet?
- Cos'è 'sta merda rosa?
- Una camera da letto romantica! La nostra futura camera da letto, ho così tante cose da fare, ti prego dacci un'occhiata e compra tutto online, OK?
- Certo, sai che puoi sempre contare su di me!

- So, I finished, I've paid with your card and now we have to wait.
- Did you find everything?
- Well, I made my modifications. Look.
- What is this?
- Your future bedroom.
- Sado Maso room? Stewart are you crazy?
- I am sure Federico will adore it! Barbra gived you suggestions and I will give you satisfactions! And then, look! The colour on the walls is like you wanted to!

- Allora, ho finito, ho pagato con la tua carta e adesso dobbiamo aspettare.
- Hai trovato tutto?
- Beh, ho fatto qualche modifica. Guarda.
- Cosa è?
- La tua futura camera da letto?
- Una camera Sado Maso? Stewart, sei impazzito?
- Sono sicuro che Federico la adorerà! Barbra ti ha dato suggerimenti, io soddisfazioni! E poi guarda! Il colore sui muri è proprio come lo volevi te!

Eyes

Vegan Love Eyeshadow Palette, Kat Von D


Lips

Powder Puff Lippie, Best Buds, Nyx


Face

Mineral Finishing Powder, Light, Nyx

Sweet Cheeks Creamy Powder Blush, Rose&Play, Nyx

0 comments commenti: