Blue Winged Eye Makeup Look

15.5.20 PMC 0 Comments


- I will always be hoping, hoping that you will leave this bathroom PMC!
- Go away Paul!
- Enya is waiting for us with lovely swimmingsuits! I chose for you white bikini with a flower but maybe it should be a black one ...
- I won't enter in the water Paul, I spent 15 years in the swimmingpools all over the world and it's not my thing!
- Don't be silly love song my dear, you know what they say: A healthy mind in a healthy body!
- I've said this to my friend Stephen recently and he just laughed.
- If you won't go out from there I will call JMJ and you will have to learn french and then math! See Paul? My methods are the best ones! Let's go swimming PMC!
- No no no.
- Enya, my beautiful cousin.
- Mike from Old Fields, it's so good to see you.

- Sempre starò a sperare, sperare che lascierai questo bagno PMC!
- Vai via Paul!
- Enya ci sta aspettando con dei costumi da bagno molto carini! Ho scelto per te un bikini bianco a fiori, ma forse avrei dovuto sceglierne uno nero ...
- Non entrerò nell'acqua Paul, ho passato 15 anni nelle pisicne di tutto il mondo e nuotare non è cosa mia!
- Non essere stupidina canzone d'amore cara, sai cosa dicono: Testa sana in corpo sano!
- Ho detto questa cosa al mio amico Stephen ultimamente e ha riso di gusto.
- Se non uscirai di là, chiamerò JMJ e dovrai studiare francese e matematica! Vedi Paul? I miei metodi sono migliori! Andiamo a nuotare PMC!
- No no no.
- Enya, mia bellissima cugina.
- Mike dai Campi Antichi, è bello rivederti. 

- Hi my favor.
- Hy my small, pretty Soul. We are going to the water together.
- No.
- See Enya.
- Tell me Rod.

- Ciao mia preferita.
- Ciao piccola, carina Anima mia. Andiamo a nuotare adesso.
- No.
- Vedi Enya.
- Dimmi Rod.

- I am here for some time and I've seen a video cassette from holidays, when Paulina was 7. She was with her class mates in the swimmingpool. The truth is that she was the smallest in the group so her older friends wanted take care of her and show her how to swim, practically she's almost drowned there. What shocked me was the fact that for two hours I could hear her voice! She was yelling for two hours! Without any break! 
- Yes, she's got strong voice, only she doesn't know how to control it.
- We will make her stay in water today Roderic. Let's go, I brought you this amazing huge swimingpool with natural sea sounds!
- I want to swim there naked!
- Rod!
- Come together, Paulina!
- No.
- Look, I got a small, pretty purse over here. If you will come to me, I will gve it to you.
- No.
- And I got my bell, from Tubular Bells. You can play it, if you want too. It's here.
- No.
- Paulina? I am Rod! And I got a video cassette with best sex positions!
- No.
- Beautiful Soul, it'me, your favour female Voice, Enya. We will walk together in the water looking at the sun.
- No.
- Jesus McCartney, do something it's getting late!
- OK, I am going to take you and will bring you here on my back!
- No.
- Stewart, help me, she's so heavy! Stop eating this brownie cakes darling! I am dying! 
- No.
- Here you go! Stay here, in this not troubled waters, enjoy the silence, here's piece of cake, but be careful, it's all you got for all the weekend!

- Sono qui da qualche tempo e ho visto una videocassetta delle vacanze quando Paulina aeva sette anni. Era con i suoi amici della classe dentro una piscina. La verità è che era la più piccola del gruppo, perciò le sue amiche più grandi volevano prendersi cura di lei, mostrandole come nuotare, praticamente è quasi annegata. La cosa che mi ha scioccato era il fatto che per due ore potevo sentire la sua voce! Urlava per due ore! Senza una pausa!
- Sì, ha una voce forte, solo non la sa controllare.
- La faremo stare in acqua oggi Roderic. Andiamo. Vi ho portato questa bellissima, enorme piscina con suoni naturali d'acqua!
- Voglio nuotarci nudo!
- Rod!
- Andiamo insieme, Paulina!
- No.
- Guarda, ho questa piccola, bellissima borsetta qui. Se verrai qui da me, te la darò.
- No.
- E io ho il mio campanello, dai Tubular Bells, se vuoi lo puoi suonare. E' qui.
- No.
- Paulina? Sono Rod! E ho una videocassetta con le migliori posizioni nel sesso!
- No.
- Bellissima Anima, sono io, la tua voce femminile preferita, Enya. Andremo insieme in acqua guardando il sole.
- No.
- Gesù Cristo McCartney, fai qualcosa è tardi!
- OK, sto venendo da te e ti porterò sulle mie spalle!
- No.
- Stewart, aiutami, lei è così pesante! Smetti di mangiare questi dolcetti alla cioccolata tesoro! Sto morendo!
- No.
- Eccoci qua. Stai qui, dento queste acque non movimentate, goditi il silenzio, ecco un pezzo di dolce, stai attenta, è tutto quello che avrai per tutto il weekend!

Eyes

Glitter Goals, Liquid Liner, Stage Trooper, Nyx

On The Rise, Volume LiftScara, Nyx


Lips

Smart Shine, Lipstick Shine&Care, Sweet Cuddle, Douglas


Face

Flawless, Ultramatte Foundation, Natural Beige, Avon True 

Sweet Cheeks, Blush, Nyx

0 comments commenti: