Warm Nude Makeup Look

8.5.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Jesus Christ, McCartney you don't understand anything from virtual world!
- Maybe it's better this way Rod, don't get mad.
- I've told you: put this fucking camera in the way that I am high and beautiful man not a meat ball without a neck! 
- It's only a stupid gymnastic lesson Rod, relax!
- Now it's better, now I need some romantic music. What can you offer me McCartney?
- Well, I could sing you some joyful Silly Love Songs or The Long And Winding Road?
- You must be joking, these are not sexy songs! It's miracle that you got kids McCartney!
- What kids? I am only 26 and my head full of dreams right now.
- Paulina! Sexy music, right now!
- Take this Rod, it's Justin Timberlake and his "Sexy Back"!
- Too sexy. Something you know, that have no face and no body, I don't want any competition here.
- This is Enigma.
- Perfect, let's turn on all the candles and you both go away and just disappear!

- Gesù Cristo, McCartney non capisci nulla del mondo virtuale!
- Forse è meglio così Rod, non ti arrabbiare.
- Ti ho detto: metti questa fottuta camera in modo che io sia un uomo alto e bellissimo non una polpetta senza collo!
- E' solo una stupida lezione di ginnastica Rod, rilassati!
- Adesso va meglio, ho bisogno di qualche musica romantica. Cosa mi puoi offrire McCartney?
- Beh, potrei cantare qualche gioiosa Silly Love Songs or Long o The Long And Winding Road?
- Ma stai scherzando, queste canzoni non son per niente sexy! E' un miracolo che hai avuto figli McCartney!
- Quali figli? Ho solo 26 anni e la testa piena di sogni adesso.
- Paulina! Musica sexy, subito!
- Prendi questo Rod, è Justin Timberlake con il suo "Sexy Back"!
- Troppo sexy. Qualcosa sai, che non ha viso e corpo, non voglio nessuna concorrenza qui.
- Ecco Enigma.
- Perfetto, accendiamo le candele e voi due andate via e sparite proprio!

- Hello my Ladies, welcome on your gymnastic lesson. It's your favourite Rod Station and it's me the Champion. Call me just Rod. What's your name lady?
- I am Monica, Rod.
- Very well Monica, I love your no bra bra. We will begin our training by knowing each other better. Today I have to see closer your pectoral muscles. So what I propose is: put your camera that way that I can see everything really well.
- Like this Rod?
- It could be better, you know what? Cut yourself a head and let the pectoral muscles beeing on first plan. But not to close, we have to stay in safe distance girls.
- Like that?
- Really well, I can see that some of you need to do more exercices for this part of body, but there is always a butt! Number 2, 4, 6 has to give me back right now. I need to see your gluteus musculus. Very nice. Now I will count till five and you should string and relax your pectoral or gluteus muscles. Here we go! I am starting! One and two!
- Mr. Rod, my mother is looking at me in a strange way and is asking "who is this pervert over there". Should I answer to her?
- No darling, you shouldn't answer to her, she's faking she's your mother.
- Mr. Rod, my father is asking me are you my new gym teacher and where are you living because he wants to visit you. And hug you. Should I give him your address?
- No darling, you shouldn't give him my address. And correct your camera darling because the view is fading out.
- Mr. Rod, my boyfriend is asking me why I am such a whore. Should I leave him?
- No darling, you will leave him tomorrow. Look ladies if you really want to have perfect body and muscles, next time made yourself find free!
- In what sense?
- In every sense Monica. You and your friend Betty, you both girls need to train more, I invite you to my private lessons in private chat room!

- Ciao mie Signore, benvenute nella vostra lezione di ginnastica. Inizieremo il nostro allenamento conoscendoci meglio. Oggi voglio vedere meglio i Vostri muscoli pettorali. Cosa propongo è: mettete la vostra camera così che posso vedere bene tutto.
- Così Rod?
- Potrebbe essere meglio, sapete cosa? Tagliatevi le teste e lasciate i muscoli pettorali in primo piano. Ma non troppo vicino, dobbiamo mantenere la giusta distanza ragazze.
- Così?
- Davvero ottimo, vedo che qualcuna di voi avrebbe bisogno di fare più esercizi per questa parte del corpo, ma c'è sempre il culo! Numero 2, 4, 6 giratevi adesso. Devo vedere i vostri gluteus musculus. Molto bene. Adesso conterò fino a cinque e voi dovete stringere e rilassare i vostri muscoli pettorarli o glutei. Iniziamo! Uno e due!
- Signor Rod, mia madre mi guarda in modo strano e mi sta chiedendo "chi è quel pervertito là"? Dovrei risponderle?
- No tesoro, non devi risponderle, sta fingendo d'essere tua madre.
- Signor Rod, mio padre mi sta chiedendo se sei il mio nuovo allenatore e chiede dove abiti perché ti vorrebbe abbracciare forte forte. Dovrei dargli il tuo indirizzo?
- No tesoro, non dovresti dargli il mio indirizzio e correggi la tua camera tesoro perché la vista si sta sfuocando.
- Signor Rod, il mio ragazzo mi sta chiedendo perché sono così puttana. Dovrei lasciarlo?
- No tesoro, lo lascerai domani. Guardate signore se davvero volete avere un corpo perfetto e muscoli forti, la prossima volta fatevi trovare libere!
- In che senso?
- In ogni senso Monica. Tu e la tua amica Betty, tutte e due, avete bisogno di allenarvi di più, vi invito a lezione privata nella chat privata!

Eyes

Warm Temptation Eyes Palette

Instalength Mascara

Astra


Lips

Liquid Lipstick, Hypnotize, Feminist

Astra


Face

Blush, Expert Mat Effect, 01

Astra

0 comments commenti: