Everyday Blue Eyes Makeup Look

12.5.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Hello my favour. Thanks that you came.
- You know you can always count on me. What happened?
- We have virtual school in Italy right now, you know web stuff.
- I know.
- By the way Dave, why you are not using social medias right now? Almost all your friends are appearing on instagram or facebook.
- Maybe I don't want to appear.
- Maybe you could tell us how to live, who to vote or how to cook grilled chicken. You know, essential things. Don't look at me this way. You know what they say, if are not on social media you don't exist.
- They say, they say ... jump they say ... tell me.
- Today I should be a math teacher but I still don't know how to count.
- Everything counts in large amounts.
- Could you replace me today? 
- Of course I can!
- We already had English Literature with Paul McCartney, Geography with Mike from Old Fields and Gymnastic Lessons for Woman with Rod Stewart. Tomorrow there will be a Biology with Damon Albarn, then French with Jean-Michel Jarre, Swimming Lessons with Enya, Musicology with Prince and Astrophysics with Stephen. You know, my favourite and the best people in their matter.
- Yes and me? Teacher of what should I be?
- Maybe art?
- Blablabla. Teaching art is like talking about sex, it has no sense! Give me Visual Arts lesson, I have an idea!
- OK Dave, but be carefull, you will have to deal with young and innocent teenagers.

- Ciao mio preferito. Grazie d'essere venuto.
- Sai che puoi sempre contare su di me. Che succede?
- Abbiamo scuola virtuale adesso in Italia, sai cose della rete.
- Lo so.
- A proposito Dave, perché non usi mai i social media? Quasi tutti i tuoi amici appaiono su instagram o facebook.
- Forse non voglio apparire.
- Forse potresti dirci come vivere, come votare o come cucinare un pollo alla griglia. Sai le cose essenziali. Non mi guardare in quel modo. Sai cosa dicono, se mom sei sui social media, non esisti.
- Dicono, dicono ... salta dicono ... dimmi.
- Oggi avrei dovuto essere insegnante di matematica, ma non so contare.
- Ogni cosa conta nei grandi numeri.
- Potresti sostituirmi oggi?
- Certo che sì!
- Abbiamo già avuto Letteratura Inglese con Paul McCartney, Geografia con Mike dai Campi Antichi, Ginnastica Femminile con Rod Stewart. Domani ci sarebbe Biologia con Damon Albarn, dopo la Lingua Francese con Jean-Michel Jarre, Piscina con Enya, Musicologia con Prince e Astrofisica con Stephen. Sai, le mie persone preferite e tutti maestri nella loro materia.
- Sì e io? Insegnante di cosa potrei essere?
- Forse arte?
- Blablabla. Insegnare arte e come parlare di sesso, non ha tanto senso! Dammi Arti Visuali, ho un'idea!
- OK Dave, ma stai attento, hai a che fare con adolescenti innocenti.

- Good Morning all ex and still virgins! I am Dave, your Visual Art Teacher. Call me just Dave.
- Good Morning mr. Dave!
- I can't stand seeing you like that, with stillness in your hearts and minds. Let's do some art. You will paint me and I will be your model.
- That's cool mr. Dave!
- OK, here we go students! Paulina, let's move from the dark, open all the windows! And after one hour, cover me, I am not that young anymore. You got one hour my students! Here you go, I am all yours!

- Buongiorno a tutte, ex e ancora vergini! Sono Dave, il Vostro insegnante d'Arte. Chiamatemi solo Dave.
- Buongiorno Sign. Dave!
- Non Vi posso guardare così, immobili dentro il cuore e la mente. Facciamo un po' d'arte. Mi disegnerete e io sarò il Vostro modello.
- Ganzo Sign. Dave!
- Eccoci qua studenti. Paulina, usciamo dall'oscurità, apri tutte le finestre! Dopo un'ora qualcuno mi copra, non sono più così giovane. Avete un'ora studenti miei! Eccoci qua, sono tutto Vostro!

- OK dear students, this are some of my favourite operas. The first one that will show us her opera is Betty. What's the title?
- OK cari studenti, ecco alcune delle Vostre opere mie preferite. La prima a mostrare la sua opera è Betty. Qual è il titolo?

- Enjoy the silence.
- Very well.
- Molto bene.

- The second is Monica. Title?
- La seconda è Monica. Titolo?
- People are people.

- What is this?
- It's you mr. Dave!
- Title of opera?
- Cos'è questo?
- E' lei, Sign. Dave!
- Titolo dell'opera?
- Only when I loose myself.
- Very well. Next!
- Molto bene. Avanti il prossimo!

Title?
- Titolo?
- Just can't get enough.
- Right!
- Giusto!

- That's nice! Title?
- Questo è carino. Titolo?
- Try to walk in my shoes Mr. Dave!

- Now it's your turn. Title?
- Adesso è il tuo turno. Titolo?
- Strangelove.

- The last but not least is?
- Ultimo, ma non meno importante?
- A Question Of Time!

- What can I say dear students, as always you surprised me, stay young and creative always! End of the lesson.

- Cosa Vi posso dire studenti, come sempre mi avete sorpreso, rimanete giovani e creativi sempre! Fine della lezione.


Mini Dream Palette

15 Lipsticks

15 Eyeshadows

6 Blushes

Mascara, Powder Brushm Foam Applicator, Lip Blush


Eyes


Lips


Face

0 comments commenti: