Bold Red Lip Makeup Look

19.6.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Hello Elon, thanks that you came.
- Ciao Elon, grazie che sei venuto.

- You are welcome, I am always curious about weird people.
- I am not weird. I am Literatury teacher and Logopedist. I am working as polish italian, italian polish translator and sometimes interpreter too.
- So?
- So me, Paul McCartney, Rod Stewart and Jean-Michel Jarre we have to save Mike.
- Mike + The Mechanics?
- No, Mike Oldfield.
- Paulina?
- Yes?
- What are you smoking? If I will smoke it too,  maybe my space ships would go faster and faster.
- I am not smoking nothing, I never took drugs in my life and don't think it will ever happen. I need to go to Space mr. Elon Musk.
- What for?
- My males are lost there, they will never find Mike from Old Fields by their own. They need a leader. Means me!
- Look girl, I don't know what you are talking about, but I can give you only 30 minutes in space and you have to organize for yourself a space suit. Deal?
- Deal.
- Choose the day next week and my space ship will take you there.
- Thanks Elon.
- You are welcome. I think you are OK, but maybe you should start to listen more synth pop and dream pop music.
- OK Elon, I will take it into consideration. 

- Prego, sono sempre curioso della gente strana.
- Non sono strana. Sono insegnante di Letteratura e Logopedista. Sto lavorando come traduttore polacco-italiano, italiano-polacco e a volte anche come interprete.
- Allora?
- Allora io, Paul MCCartney, Rod Stewart e Jean-Michel Jarre dobbiamo salvare Mike.
- Mike + The Mechanics?
- No, Mike Oldfield.
- Paulina?
- Sì?
- Cosa stai fumando? Forse lo fumerò pure io, le miei navi spaziali viaggeranno più velocemente.
- Non fumo nulla, non ho preso mai droghe in vita mia e penso che non succederà. Devo andare nello Spazio Sign. Elon Musk.
- Per cosa?
- I miei maschi sono sperduti laggiù, non troveranno mai Mike dai Campi Antichi da soli. Hanno bisogno di un leader, cioè me!
- Guarda ragaza, non so di cosa stai parlando, ma ti posso dare 30 minuti nello spazio e devi organizzarti per la tuta spaziale. Affare fatto?
- Affare fatto.
- Scegli il giorno la prossima settimana e la mia nave spaziale ti porterà là.
- Grazie Elon.
- Prego. Penso che sei OK, ma forse dovresti iniziare ascoltare più pop e dream pop.
- OK Elon, lo prenderò in considerazione.

Eyes

Hottitude Desert Vibes, Eyeshadow Palette, Wycon

Tame&Frame, Tinted Brow Pomade, Chocolat, Nyx

Mascara, Major Pleasure, Nabla


Lips

Shout Loud Satin Lipstick, Wife Goals, Nyx


Face

Honey, Dew Me Up, Nyx  

True Portrait, Liquid to Powder Foundation, 002, Light, Kat Von D

0 comments commenti: