Every Day Red Lips Makeup Look

8.6.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Good Morning Paul!
- Buongiorno Paul!

- Good Morning, good morning. Look at her Rod, she's happy as a clam and cool as cucumber.
- I finished with this. It was a toxic love.
- Someone has overdosed cucumbers! 
- They seems to be so innocent  vegetables but are not. No cucumbers in my life anymore. I have to keep me in shape this summer, we got many things to do.
- So what is your new addiction now?
- Pistachio ice cream is also green like cucumber. Do you want some Paul?
- Yes, thank you. So where have you been all the saturday, what were you doing?
- You know how it is, the best sundays are unposted ones.
- I don't dare ask you any particulars, but I don't believe you didn't made any picture!
- I did! Two. With my phone!

- Buongiorno, buongiorno. Guardala Rod, è felice come un uovo di Pasqua e tranquilla come un  cetriolo.
- Ho finito con quella roba là. Era un amore tossico.
- Qualcuno ha sopradosato i cetrioli! 
- Sembrano vegetali così innocenti, ma non lo sono. Mai più cetrioli nella mia vita. Devo mantenermi in forma questa estate, abbiamo tante cose da fare.
- Allora qual è adesso la tua nuova droga?
- Il gelato al pistacchio, è verde come il cetriolo, ne vuoi un po' Paul?
- Sì, grazie. Allora dove sei stata tutta la domenica e cosa hai fatto?
- Sai com'è, le migliori domeniche sono quelle off line.
- Non mi azzardo a farti altre domande, ma non ci credo che non hai fatto nessuna nuova foto!
- Ne ho fatte. Due. Con il mio cellulare.

- What a beautiful views!
- Yes, Tuscany is a beautiful place with beautiful people.
- And what place is Mars? How is Mike doing?
- He's got important news to share with us. Let's call him. Hello Mike!

- Che bellissimi paesaggi!
- Sì, la Toscana è un posto bellissimo con gente bellissima.
- E che posto è Marte? Come sta Mike?
- Ha qualcosa di importante da dirci. Chiamiamolo. Ciao Mike!

- Good Morning my Dream Team.
- Hi Mike! You seem to be bored, I knew it Mike! Moneys wasted on the Space Sex with Ex! I've told you: you will never find nothing there! My friend David once asked me: Is there a life on Mars? No David, there's a cactus.

- Buongiorno mio Dream Team.
- Ciao Mike! Ti vedo annoiato, lo sapevo Mike! Soldi sprecati sulla Nave Spaziale Sex with Ex! Te l'ho detto: non troverete nulla laggiù! Il mio amico David una volta mi ha chiesto: c'è vita su Marte? No David, c'è solo un cactus.

- Well, there's something more.
- Tell us Mike!
- You have to help me my Earth Family, I really don't know what to do.
- We are ready and we are listening.
- As you know, we are here watching everything carefully but we have never found anything. Till today. I mean I've seen some things.
- Jesus Mike, have you seen Martians? Are they stupid and green like cucumbers?
- I wouldn't say so, Rod. Look.

- Beh, c'è qualcosina di più.
- Dicci tutto Mike!
- Dovete aiutarmi mia Famiglia Terrestre, davvero non so che fare.
- siamo pronti e ti stiamo ascoltando.
- Come sapete, qui guardiamo tutto lentamente e attentamente ma non abbiamo mai trovato nulla. Fino ad oggi. Cioè abbiamo visto qualche cosa.
- Gesù Cristo Mike, avete visto i Marziani? Sono stupidi e verdi? Come i cetrioli?
- Non direi, guarda questo Rod. Guarda.

- Jesus Christ!
- They are perfidious! I bet they are reading Steinbeck books too!
- I don't know what to do, it seems they making fun of us from a long time.
- At least they have sense of humor!
- Very funny Paulina, look at this one, he wants to eat you, it's written in his eyes!
- What should I do now?
- I don't know Mike!
- I know! Send this picture to the President Trump!
- No, he's busy right now.
- I know!
- Tell me Paul!
- Sell this picture to some english tabloid. You will earn lots of money Mike.
- No one will believe you anyway.
- So, what should I do?
- I guess nothing Mike. History is made, we know everything. Try to talk with them next time!
- Yes! And we? Well, let's stay cool as cucumbers!

- Gesù Cristo!
- Sono perfidi! Scometto che leggono anche i libri di Steinbeck!
- Non so cosa fare, sembra che ci prendano in giro da tanto tempo.
- Ma hanno un buon senso dell'umorismo!
- Molto divertente Paulina, guarda quello lì, sembra che ti vorrebbe mangiare, è scritto nei suoi occhi!
- Cosa dovrei fare adesso?
- Non lo so! Manda questa foto al Peesidente Trump!
- No, adesso è occupato.
- Lo so!
- Dimmi Paul!
- Vendi queste foto a qualche tabloid inglese. Guadagneresti tanti soldi Mike.
- Nessuno ti crederebbe lo stesso.
- Allora, cosa devo fare?
- Forse nulla Mike. La storia è fatta, noi sappiamo tutto. La prossima volta prova a parlare con loro!
- Sìì! E noi? Beh, rimaniamo tranquilli e freschi come i cetrioli!

Eyes

The Nude Edition, Pretty in Nude, essence


Lips

Ultra HD Vinyl Lip Polish, She's on Fire, Revlon


Face

True Portrait, Liquid to Powder Foundation, 002, Light, Kat Von D

Neon Dust, Loose Powder, 02 Pop Pink, Wycon

One More Time, Liquid Concealer, Fair, Wycon 

0 comments commenti: