Satelite Blue Brow Makeup Look

23.6.20 PMC 2 Comments


- Hello? It's me, your wonderful sister! Yes! It's me, Ypsilon Zeta. So, all I have to do is to paint my eyes blu and then made myself pictures in the mirror? And the other pictures? They are saved where? OK, now I see them. Does your almost husband know that I will be here today? No? So I can make him a hot surprise tonight? Who cares that I'm married! Every married person betray the second half, you will get married, you will see! I am still not talking wiht you because of my wedding, you did not came. So what it was in Hell? We made beautiful honeymoon in Sodom and Gomorrah you know, 
I will show you the pictures, you will die. What? You are almost there? Only my sister would die for a music, yes only you Maria! Stay save and remember, you can always count on your family from hell, I love you too! 

- Pronto? Sono io, la tua sorella meravigliosa! Sì! Sono io, Ypsilon Zeta. Allora quello che devo fare è dipingere i miei occhi di blu e poi farmi le foto nello specchio? E le altre foto? Sono salvate dove? OK, Adesso le vedo. Il tuo quasi marito sa che sono venuta qui oggi? No? Allora gli posso fare una sorpresa hot stasera? Chi se ne frega se sono sposata? Ogni persona sposata tradisce la sua metà, ti sposerai e vedrai! Ancora non parlo con te, perché non sei venuta al mio matrimonio. Chi se ne frega che era all'Inferno? Abbiamo fatto una bellissima Luna di Miele a Sodoma e Gomorra sai, ti mostrerò le foto, morirai. Cosa? Sei già arrivata? Solo mia sorella potrebbe morire per la musica, sì, solo te Maria! Stai attenta e ricordatelo, puoi sempre contare sulla tua famiglia dall'inferno, ti amo anch'io!

- Paulina?
- Paul! I am finally here!
- What the hell are you wearing?

- Paulina?
- Paul! Finalmente sono arrivata!
- Che diavolo ti sei messa?

- My favour curvy woman!
- Rod! I missed you too!
- What a fancy jumpsuit my dear!

- La mia preferita polpetta!
- Rod! Anche te mi sei mancato!
- Che bellissima tutina tesoro!

- Bonjour, Pauline!
- Jean-Michel Jarre.
- Comment tu t'es habillée? Qu'est-ce que c'est cette chose?

- I missed you so much! Do you like my space suit? Poland 89, my childhood!
- What is written over there? Pi? Means Infinity?
- No, my family call me like that. Rod, do you think I'm sexy?
- Yeah, but stop eating your cookies darling. What is inside this bag Pi? Your lipsticks?
- No, it's a secret gun, if everything will go wrong, we will save Mike with this.
- With a bag?
- No, with thing that it's inside. So, now can you present me to everyone? I got only one hour.
- What? Musk has gived you only one hour in the space? Look McCartney, he's even worse then you are!
- Shut up Stewart. Who are you calling right now Michelle, ma belle?
- Aicha, Aicha, écoute-moi, Pauline t'en vas pas! 

- Mi siete mancati così tanto! Vi piace la mia tutina? Polonia 89, la mia infanzia.
- Cosa c'è scritto là? Pi? Significa Infinito?
- No, la mia famiglia mi chiamano così. Rod, pensi che sono sexy?
- Sì, ma smetti di mangiare biscottini tesoro. Cosa c'è dentro la borsa Pi? I tuoi rossetti?
- No, c'è un'arma segreta, se tutto andrà male salveremo Mike con questo.
- Con la borsa?
- No, con ciò che è dentro. Allora, adesso mi potete presentare a tutti? Ho solo un'ora.
- Cosa? Musk ti ha dato solo un'ora nello spazio? Guarda MCartney, lui è peggio di te!
- Stai zitto Stewart. Chi stai chiamando Michelle, ma belle?
- Aicha, Aicha, écoute-moi, Pauline t'en vas pas!

Eyes

Super Brow Long Wear Pomade, Satelite Blue, KVD 

Neon Classic Panoramic Effect Mascara, Wycon


Lips

Out of Law, LipGloss, Just Nude, Wycon


Face

Tantouring Face Powder, Soft Peach Sculpt, Wycon

2 comments:

  1. PMC questa idea delle storie e dei dialoghi è molto divertente :) Hai davvero molta creatività, che si vede anche dalle belle foto che fai. Però non posso fare a meno di notare anche la borsina estiva di Valentino: secondo me è molto cool :) Ciao, Sara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😗😗😗😚 Grazie Sara per ogni tua parola e la visita, a presto!😘 il Tuo Cool Cat, PMC 👒👜💃🏻

      Delete