Summer Peaches Makeup Look

25.6.20 PMC 2 Comments


- Paul, I just I can't breath in this cloths. 
- I will not tell you Rod, where do I have a piece of this armor.
- Tell me Paul, it could be finally something interesting in this fucking desert of Mars. And Jean-Michel how is he? 
- Michelle, ma belle, are you alive under this black helmet?
- Oui, oui. On le sauve et il nous lâche?
- OK, he's alive. We are almost there, hold on Mike, we will save you!

- Paul, non riesco a respirare in questi vestiti.
- Non ti dirò Rod, dove ho alcuni pezzi di questa armatura.
- Dimmelo Paul, finalmente sarebbe qualcosa d'interessante in questo fottuto deserto di Marte. E  Jean-Michel come sta?
- Michelle, ma belle, sei ancora vivo sotto questo casco nero?
- Oui, oui. On le sauve et il nous lâche?
- OK, è vivo. Siamo quasi arrivati, tieni duro Mike, ti salveremo!

- Ding Dong with empty heads like a ping pong balls! We came here to save our friend, Mike from Old Fields. True friendship is our message. If you will hinder us, you will die.

- Ding Dong con teste vuote come le palle di ping pong! Siamo qui per salvare il nostro amico Mike dai Campi Antichi. La vera amicizia è il nostro messaggio. Se ci ostacolerete, morirete.

- Hello Rod, hello Paul, bonjour Jean-Michel. Your friend Mike is over there. You can see him if you want to. We are not afraid of you. And your french lasers. He's not the same anymore. He has no memory and heart anymore, he's not suffering, we made him a brain wash. Brainwashed by our leaders, by our Kings and Queens, brainwashed in the open and brainwashed behind the scenes. If you know what I mean Sir McCartney.
- Leave my friend George away from this story! Let's go guys, it's time to see Mike.

- Ciao Rod, ciao Paul, bonjour Jean-Michele. Il vostro amico Mike è là. Lo potete vedere se volete. Non abbiamo paura di voi. E i vostri laser francesi. Non è piu' se stesso. Non ha piu' la memoria e cuore, non soffre piu', li abbiamo fatto lavaggio di cervello. Brainwashed by our leaders, by our Kings and Queens, brainwashed in the open and brainwashed behind the scenes. Se sai cosa intendo Sir McCartney.
- Lasciate mio amico George lontano da questa storia! Andiamo ragazzi, è momento di vedersi con Mike.

- Mike?
- Hello, it's my pleasure, how are you?
- Jesus Oldfield, what the hell has happened? You look just like them! You were beautiful man and now?
- Excuse me but you are?
- It's me! McCartney!
- What the hell has happened? Paul McCartney is a beautiful man. And next to you, maybe it's Rod Stewart?
- Yes, it's me and better stop with this not funny jokes! I'm hot! We are here to take you home, you not belong to this place Mike.
- I don't remember you and I don't trust you. Look, this is a book about me, they wrote it. And these pictures album is also about me. They made it. I got also two houses.
- Why two?
- In first one is living my Ego and the second one, me.
- Jesus Christ, are you serious man?
- I am not sure if I am a man anymore.
- OK enough is enough. Jean- Michel, take from Paulina's bag the bell, it should work. Go Stewart, punch him in his head now.
- Why always me? I will be your bodyguard, you should go McCartney.
- OK! So how do you feel Mike?
- I am fine and you Sir McCartney?
- It doesn't work! He should be saved by the bell and it's not working!
- OK, we have no choice Stewart, let's put out the last army that we have, it's hidden in the bag. Jean-Michel are you ready?
- Oui, oui.
- What the fuck is that? A dog? Paulina is crazy, she sent a dog into the Space and now what?
- Mac! My dog! I missed you! Paul, Rod, Jean-Michel, I am so happy to see you all here! I guess there is no need I present you my dog Mac! 

- Mike?
- Ciao, piacere, come state?
- Gesù Oldfield, cosa ti è successo? Sembri uno di loro! Eri un bellissimo uomo e adesso?
- Mi scusi, ma lei è?
- Sono io! McCartney!
- Cosa ti è successo? Paul McCartney è un bellissimo uomo. E accanto a te, forse è Rod Stewart?
- Sì, sono io e sarà meglio che smetti con queste battute poco buffe. Ho caldo! Siamo qui per portarti a casa, questo non è il tuo posto Mike.
- Non mi ricordo di Voi e non mi fido. Guarda, questo è libro parla di me, lo hanno scritto loro. E anche questo album di foto è su di me. Lo hanno fatto loro. Ho anche due case.
- Perché due?
- Nella prima ci abita il mio Ego, nella seconda ci vivo io.
- Gesù Cristo, uomo ma stai parlando sul serio?
- Non sono sicuro se sono un uomo per dirvi la verità. 
- OK, il troppo è troppo. Jean-Michel prendi dalla borsa di Paulina il campanello, dovrebbe funzionare. Vai Stewart, picchialo nella testa adesso.
- Perché sempre io? Sarò la tua guardia del corpo, dovresti andare te McCartney.
- OK! Allora, come ti senti Mike?
- Io sto bene e te Sir McCartney?
- Non funziona! Lui dovrebbe essere salvato con la campana e non è così!
- OK, non abbiamo altra scelta Stewart, mettiamo fuori l'ultima arma che abbiamo, è nascosta dentro la borsa. Jean-Michel, sei pronto?
- Oui, Oui.
- Cosa è? Un cane? Paulina è matta, ha mandato nello spazio un cane e adesso?
- Mac! Il mio cane! Mi sei mancato! Paul, Rod, Jean-Michel, sono così felice di vedervi tutti qui! Penso che non c'è più bisogno di presentarvi il mio cane Mac!

- What has happened to all of us? Look we are colorful again! We are us! What has saved us?
- I guess it's just a miracle of love, Paul!
- Let it be Rod, let it be! 

- Cosa è successo a tutti noi? Guarda siamo di nuovo colorati! Siamo noi! Cosa ci ha salvato?
- Penso sia un Miracolo d'Amore, Paul!
- Lascia che sia Rod, lascia che sia.


Eyes

KVD VEGAN BEAUTY

Lolita Por Vida, Eyeshadow Palette

Go Big or Go Home Mascara, Trooper Black


Lips

Lip Maestro Freeze , Topaze, Armani


Face

Blusher, Rose Blossom, Bourjois

2 comments:

  1. Belle foto, ma anche bei dialoghi e bella storia! Si potrebbe dire Power of Love! :) Ciao, Sara :)

    ReplyDelete