June Skin Care

3.6.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Ciao Robert, hello Douglas!
- Ciao Paula Maria Clara!

- It's such it's a great honor to have you both here in Tuscan Mill. You are my two favour people on earth right now. I mean in space.
- We are very glad about it!
- I am obsessed with Nasa since I was a kid, as a child I wanted to be an astronaut, I spent hours under kitchen table with my washing machine for dolls turned on. I know you both have wifes astronauts, I love them too. I think it's important and beautiful thing what you are doing right now, a little bit of light in this dark times. So Douglas I know you love country music, I love it too, Robert I know you like 70's, 80's music just like me, I think we would agree also in other important questions of life. Have you seen me with my fianceè on our balcony last monday? We both were waving to you guys!
- Yes, we have seen you, we waved you too!
- I hope there is a Mike from Old Fields with you there but right now someone's knocking on my door, I have to go, I will pass you my assistant Paul.
- Ground Control to Major Mike, Ground Control to Major Mike.

- E' un grande onore avervi qui tutti e due nel Mulino Toscano. Siete le mie due persone preferite sulla terra adesso. Volevo dire nello spazio.
- Ne siamo contenti!
- Sono ossesionata dalla Nasa da quando ero bambina, da piccola volevo essere un'astronatua, passavo ore sotto al tavolo di cucina con la mia lavatrice per le bambole accesa. So che voi due avete mogli che sono astronaute, amo anche loro. Penso che sia importante e bello quello che state facendo, un po' di luce in questi tempi bui. Allora Douglas so che ami la musica country, anch'io la amo, Roberto so che ti piace la musica di anni 70-80, proprio come a me, penso che potremmo andare d'accordo anche su altre importanti questioni della vita. Avete visto me e il mio fidanzato sul nostro terrazzo lo scorso lunedì sera? Tutti e due Vi abbiamo salutato!
- Sì, vi abbiamo visto e vi abbiamo salutati pure noi!
- Spero che ci sia Mike dai Campi Antichi con voi, ma adesso qualcuno sta bussando alla mia porta, devo andare, vi passo il mio assistente Paul.
- Ground Control to Major Mike, Ground Control to Major Mike.

- Shut up McCartney, can't you see he can't hear us?
- Take your protein pills and put your helmet on Mike!
- Can you hear me, Major Mike?
- Can you hear me, Major Mike?
- Can you hear me, Major Mike?

- Stai zitto McCartney non vedi che lui non ci sente?
- Prendi le tue pillole di proteine e indossa il casco Mike!
- Mi senti, Maggiore Mike?
- Mi senti, Maggiore Mike?
- Mi senti, Maggiore Mike?

- Paul? Rod?
- Jesus Christ Mike! Why so long? Are you OK? Where are you? Is there a life on Mars?

- Paul? Rod?
- Gesù Cristo Mike! Perché così lungo? Dove sei? C'è vita su Marte?

- I am fine, with my new friends, we are not on Mars right now, but the landscapes are magnificat anyway. We can see the sun rises 15 times a day, it's crazy!
- So do you have to eat 15 breakfasts every day?
- Shut Up Stewart, look he seems to be tired, don't ask him difficult questions!
- OK. Mike, what do you think about sex in the spacex? 
- How are you both doing, how is Paulina?
- You know how is she, she was crying for hours when you have left us, but she found a consolation in fresh cucumbers. 
- In what sense?
- In what sense, in what sense Mike, in normal sense! She's eating fresh cucumbers with salt six times a day! I even asked her "Are you OK darling? Maybe you are pregnant?", you should see they way how she looked at me. This look was the answer. So I've prepared her a fresh watermelon, and she ate it with a cucumber!
- She loves every type of cucumber since she was 6.
- How do you know this Mike?
- Her dad was preparing them for her, I was with him in the kitchen.
- Hey Mike, the papers want to know whose shirt you wear?
- I am wearing my, old shirt Rod. Paul didn't pay astronaut jumpsuit for me so I have to stay like this for the moment. 
- Jesus Christ McCartney, he represents Tuscan Mill in the space and because of you this man has nothing to wear!
- What do you all want from me? I have no money!
- You got a daughter that is fashion stylist!
- What daughter, I am 26 years old I have no kids!
- Mike? Are you there? Mike? He disappeared! Without talking with her, Paulina will cry all evening!
- Eating the cucumbers of course!

- Sto bene, sono con i miei nuovi amici, non siamo adesso su Marte, ma i paesaggi sono meravigliosi lo stesso. Possiamo vedere l'alba quindici volte al giorno, è una pazzia!
- Allora dovete fare colazione quindici volte al giorno?
- Stai zitto Stewart, guarda sembra così stanco, non fargli domande difficili!
- OK. Mike, cosa pensi del sex nello spacex?
- Come state voi due, come sta Paulina?
- Sai com'è lei, ha pianto per ore quando ci hai abbandonati, ma ha trovato consolazione nei cetrioli.
- In che senso?
- In che senso, in che senso Mike, in senso normale! Mangia cetrioli freschi senza pausa sei volte al giorno! Le ho perfino chiesto "stai bene tesoro? Forse sei in cinta?", dovresti vedere come mi ha guardato. Quello sguardo era la risposta. Allora le ho preparato del cocomero fresco e l'ha mangiato con il cetriolo!
- Ama ogni tipo di cetriolo da quando aveva sei anni.
- Come lo sai Mike?
- Il suo papà li preparava per lei, ero con lui in cucina.
- Hey Mike, i quotidiani vogliono sapere di chi sono le magliette che indossi?
- Indosso una mia vecchia camicia, Rod. Paul non ha pagato la tuta astronautica per me allora devo rimanere così per il momento.
- Cristo Santo McCartney, lui rappresenta il Mulino Toscano nello spazio e per colpa tua non ha niente da mettere!
- Cosa tutti volete da me? Non ho soldi!
- Hai una figlia che fa la stilista!
- Che figlia, ho 26 anni e non ho bambini!
- Mike? Ci sei? Mike? E'sparito! Senza parlare con lei, Paulina piangerà tutta la sera!
- Mangiando cetrioli ovviamente!


Paradiso

Roberto Cavalli


Body Gommage, Kāya

Body Lotion, Coconut&Magnolia

Lakshmi


Acqua Micellare, Fiordaliso 

Gel Detergente Detox, Lemongrass

Garnier Bio



Struccante Occhi 2 in 1

Garnier, Skin Active


Hair Food, Macadamia, Balsamo

 Garnier Fructis


Crema Mani all'Olio di Karitè

 Oleos

0 comments commenti: