Lavender Makeup Look

24.6.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Pauline t'en vas pas, nanana sialala, honestly I thought that the French and this Aicha will make you stay longer in space. Like forever. Not 30 minutes and seven seconds. And you are already at home! 
- Yes, I am at home and I already miss you.
- We miss you too, did you opened the present that we gaved you?
- Not yet. But you, have you open the bag?
- Yes, we have opened! I mean we put out half of things that you left here. Like your Beauty. Come here McCartney, show us your brave face.

- Pauline t'en vas pas, nanana sialala, onestamente pensavo che il Francese e questa Aicha ti faranno stare più a lungo nello spazio. Per sempre. Non solo trenta minuti e sette secondi. E adesso sei già a casa!
- Sì sono a casa e mi mancate già.
- Anche te ci manchi, hai aperto il regalo che ti abbiamo lasciato?
- Ancora no. Ma Voi, avete aperto la borsa?
- Sì, l'abbiamo aperta! Cioè abbiamo aperto metà delle cose che hai lasciato. Come il tuo Beauty. Vieni qui McCartney, mostra il tuo bel viso.

- Paul! You are so wow!
- Thank you my darling. I've made a blu smokey eye, you know.
- You seem to be me!
- Now, let's not exaggerate my darling.
- We found also the cloths that you left for us Paulina!
- Yes, I thought that the right outfits to unleash Mike, would be like something like this. Rod, Paul how do you feel in this cloths?

- Paul! Sei così wow!
- Grazie tesoro. Ho fatto un occhio sfumato sai.
- Sembri me!
- Adesso non esageriamo tesoro.
- Abbiamo anche trovato i vestiti che hai lasciato per noi Paulina!
- Sì, ho pensato che sono gli outfit giusti per liberare Mike. Rod, Paul, come vi sentite?

- I feel like an idiot so I guess as usual. And you Stewart?
- I feel like I would be your twin brother and that makes me sick. Paulina I got only one question. Why the French has the most beautiful cloths?

- Mi sento come un idiota perciò come sempre. E te Stewart?
- Io mi sento come il tuo fratello gemello e questo mi fa vomitare. Paulina, ho solo una domanda. Perché il Francese ha i vestiti più belli?

- Because he's french, he has to be elegant. Image, images.
- Perché lui è francese, deve essere elegante. Image, images.
- L'aide est arrivée.

Eyes

Vivid Brights, Liquid Liner, Vivid Violet, Nyx

Wonder Box, No.5, Karaja

Neon Classic Panoramic Effect Mascara, Wycon


Lips

Mat Affair, LollyDoll, Bella Oggi


Face

True Portrait Foundation, Light 004, KVD Vegan Beauty

Honey, Dew Me Up, Nyx

Tame&Frame, Brow Pomade, Chocolate, Nyx

Blusher, Rose Blossom, Bourjois

Tantouring, Soft Peach Sculpt, Wycon

0 comments commenti: