Weekend Vibes Makeup Look

5.6.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Wake Up Rod!
- Leave me alone, I'm only sleeping and I don't have your money Paul.
- Mike is waiting for us, they just landed on Mars!

- Svegliati Rod!
- Lasciami stare, sto dormendo e non ho i tuoi soldi Paul.
- Mike ci sta aspettando, sono atterati su Marte!

- Mike, are you there?
- Mike, sei là?

- Hi guys, yes we are here, on Mars.
- What can you see? I bet there is nothing and no one to see. Maybe only some spiky desert plant like in the Desert in Nevada.
- Probably you are right Rod, but if you want I will take you with me. Maybe we will find some alien track!
- Look! Just around the corner! Something is moving! Is it an Alien?
- Stop yelling into my ear Stewart.

- Ciao ragazzi, sì siamo qui, su Marte.
- Cosa puoi vedere? Scommetto che non c'e nulla e nessuno da vedere. Forse solo qualche pianta con gli aghi come nel deserto del Nevada.
- Probabilmente hai ragione Rod, ma se vuoi ti prendo con me. Forse troveremo qualche traccia d'alieno!
- Guarda! Proprio dietro l'angolo! Qualcosa si sta movendo! E' un Alieno?
- Smetti di urlare nel mio orecchio Stewart. 

- Hello.
- Commissioner Dave? Is it really you? How are you man?
- Yes, it's me. I've felt better. I've been up all night, I can feel it coming the morning light. The air is so cold here. It's so hard to breathe. We better take cover. Will you cover me?
- Cover him Mike! Or take him with you to the Station!
- You know we're sinking, we could fade away. I'm not going down, not today.
- OK, maybe he's on drugs we gotta go, see you next time Dave!
- Beyond these broken bars, I pictured us in another life. Where we're all super stars.
- Next Stop, the Stars!

- Ciao.
- Commissario Dave? Sei davvero tu? Come stai amico?
- Sì, sono io. Mi sono sentito meglio. Sono stato sveglio tutta la notte, riesco a sentire arrivare la luce del mattino. L'aria è così fredda qui. È così difficile respirare. Faremo meglio a coprirci. Mi coprirai?
- Coprilo Mike! O portalo con te alla Stazione!
- Sai che stiamo affondando, possiamo svanire. Non vado giù, non oggi.
- Ok, forse è drogato, ci vediamo la prossima volta Dave!
- Oltre queste barre rotte, ho immaginato noi in un'altra vita. Dove siamo tutti super star.
- Prossima fermata, le stelle!

- Is anyone here? It's just us! Paul McCarntey and Rod Stewart. The Stars.
- Counting your money till you soul turns green, star people counting the cost of your desire to be seen!
- George!
- Stop yelling Paulina or we will leave you here. What do you mean George? Last time we've met, you were more kind person George.
- Maybe your mama gave you up boy, maybe your daddy didn't love you enough girl. It's a dream, with a nightmare stuck in the middle. But where would you be without all of that attention. You'd die.
- OK, he's not in mood today, see you other time.
- I love you George!
- Next Stop, the Moon!
- Yes!

- C'è qualcuno qui? Siamo solo noi! Paul McCartney e Rod Stewart. Le Stars.
- Contando i soldi finché le vostre anime non diventeranno verdi. Gente famosa, che calcolate il costo del vostro desiderio di essere visti!
- George!
- Smetti di urlare Paulina o ti lasceremo qui. Cosa stai dicendo George? L'ultima volta che ci siamo visti, eri molto più simpatico George.
- Forse tua madre ti ha abbandonato ragazzo, forse tuo padre non ti ha amato abbastanza ragazza. E' un sogno, con un incubo al centro. Ma dove sareste senza tutta quella attenzione? Sareste morti.
- OK, non è di buon umore oggi, ci vediamo un'altra volta.
- Ti amo George!
- Prossima fermata la Luna!
- Sì!

- Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars. Let me see what spring is like on A-Jupiter and Mars!
- Frank!
- Paulina!
- Rod!
- Frank! We gotta talk, you have hurt my daughter! You left her all by herself with three kids.
- I don't know how to explain this in my words Rod.
- So try in someone else!
- She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene. I said don't mind, but what do you mean, I am the one. Who will dance on the floor in the round? She said I am the one, who will dance on the floor in the round. She told me her name was Billie Jean, as she caused a scene then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the one, who will dance on the floor in the round. People always told me be careful of what you do and don't go around breaking young girls' hearts. And mother always told me be careful of who you love. And be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth. 
- And?
- Billie Jean is not my lover. She's just a girl who claims that I am the one. But the kid is not my son. She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son.
- Rod are you OK?
- No, I am not! I need to take my pressure pills!
- Where are they?
- I left them in the Stars, we have to go back!
- Get back, get back! Get back to where you once belonged!
Get back, get back, Get back to where you once belonged!

- Fammi volare fino alla luna, fammi giocare tra le stelle. Fammi vedere che effetto fa saltare su Giove e Marte!
- Frank!
- Paulina!
- Rod!
- Frank! Dobbiamo parlare, hai ferito mia figlia! L'hai lasciata con tre bambini, tutta sola con tre figlioli!
- Non so come spiegartelo con parole mie Rod.
- Allora prova con le parole di qualcun al atro!
- Assomigliava più ad una regina di bellezza che veniva dalla scena di un film. Dissi che non importava, ma cosa intendevi quando dicevi che sono l'unico. Chi ballerà sulla pista in cerchio?  Lei mi disse che il suo nome era Billie Jean mentre fece una scenata. Poi tutti si sono voltati con gli occhi che sognavano di essere loro gli unici, chi ballerà sulla pista in cerchio? La gente mi ha sempre detto di stare attento a quello che faccio e di non andare in giro a spezzare i cuori delle ragazze e mia madre mi ha sempre detto di stare attento a chi amoe di stare attento a cosa faccio perché le bugie possono diventare la verità.
- E?
- Billie Jean non è la mia amata, lei è soltanto una ragazza che dice che io sono l'unico, ma il bambino non è mio figlio. Lei dice che sono l'unico, ma il bambino non è mio figlio.
- Rod stai bene?
- No, non sto bene! Devo prendere le mie pillole per la pressione!
- Dove sono?
- Le ho lasciati sulle Stelle, dobbiamo ritornare!
- Torna indietro , torna indietro, torna indietro dove appartenevi una volta. Torna indietro , torna indietro, torna indietro dove appartenevi una volta!

- I swear I left them here. Now I will get sick because of him. What was that noise?
- For the man who tried to hurt you, he's explaining the way I'm feeling. 
For all the jealousy I caused you states the reason why I'm trying to hide.
- Red! Simply Red!
- Now I need double dose of my medicine. What are you doing here Hucknall?
- I wanna fall from the stars straight into your arms!

- Ti giuro che le ho lasciate qui. Adesso mi ammalerò per colpa sua. Cos'era questo rumore?
- Perché l'uomo che ha cercato di ferirti ti sta spiegando come mi sento. 
Perchè tutte le gelosie che ti ho causato affermano il motivo per il quale sto cercando di nascondermi.
- Red! Simply Red!
- Adesso ho bisogno di una dose doppia della mia medicina. Cosa stai facendo qui Hucknall?
- Vorrei cadere dalle stelle direttamente tra le tue braccia!

- Rod? Wake up, it's already morning, Mike is waiting for us, he sent me a message they are on Mars now, they want to take us with them!
- No, I am not going anywhere!

- Rod? Svegliati, è già mattina, Mike ci sta aspettando, mi ha mandato un messaggio, sono atterrati su Marte e vuole che andiamo con lui!
- No, non vado da nessuna parte!

Eyes

Eyeshadow Palette, Floral Mosaic, Sephora


Lips

Lipstic, Perfection, Avon


Face

True Portrait, Liquid to Powder Foundation, 002, Light, Kat Von D

Neon Dust, Loose Powder, 02 Pop Pink, Wycon

One More Time, Liquid Concealer, Fair, Wycon 

0 comments commenti: