Purple Makeup Look

9.6.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Good Morning PMC.
- Good Morning PMC, my super favourite classy man!
- Why all these honours from the early morning?

- Buongiorno PMC.
- Buongiorno PMC, il mio preferito uomo di classe!
- E a cosa devo tutti questi onori di mattina presto?

- Because I've realised that you were making the right things before the others. You were singing songs with black skin artists fifty years ago, when it wasn't so fashionable. I think it's the right way!
 I love you.
- Well, thank you, maybe I love you too but I don't know what are you talking about my dear. I am 28 years old, I couldn't do any of these things fifty years ago my dear. But I forgive you, I know you are not that strong in mathematics ...
- Can someone help me? I am half naked and still waiting.
- That's life Rod!

- Perché mi sono resa conto che facevi le cose giuste molto tempo prima dagli altri. Cantavi con gli artisti di colore cinquant'anni fa, quando non era così alla moda. Penso che sia il modo giusto! Ti voglio bene.
- Beh, grazie, forse ti voglio bene pure io, ma davvero non so di cosa stai parlando tesoro. Ho 28 anni, non avrei potuto fare nessuna di queste cose cinquant'anni fa carissima. Ma ti perdono, so che non sei così forte in matematica ...
- Qualcuno mi potrebbe aiutare? Sono mezzo nudo e sto ancora aspettando.
- C'est la vie Rod!

- Where is my hair tint and my beautiful golden shade color. Where is Federico? I can count only on him in this house! I am also very sure that he will also be my hairdresser for a day and will put the color on my head!
- No, he won't he's got millions of meetings, Rod. Leave this stuff and come here, Mike is calling us!

- Dov'è la mia tinta per i capelli bellissimo colore d'oro. Dov'è Federico? Posso contare solo su di lui in questa casa! Sono anche abbastanza sicuro che diventerà parrucchiere per un giorno e mi metterà pure il colore!
- No, non lo farà, ha milioni di riunioni, Rod. Lascia 'ste cose e vieni qui. Mike ci chiama!

- Hi Mike!

- Hello my Earth Family. Like you have suggested me yesterday I went to the Martians and I've tried to know them better. 
- Yes Mike, you went to them saying: Hello, my name is Mike and what's your name?
- Exactly. 
- And so, the first one is calling X Æ A-Xii?
- And the second X Æ A-Xii Bis?
- No,  I wanted to present you Ding and Dong. These are Paul and Rod that are living on Mars.
- What?

- Ciao la mia Famiglia Terrestre. Come mi avete suggerito ieri sono andato dai Marziani e ho provato a conoscerli meglio.
- Sì Mike, sei andato a dirgli: Ciao, sono Mike e te come ti chiami?
- Esattamente.
- E allora, il primo ti ha risposto che si chiama X Æ A-Xii?
- E il secondo X Æ A-Xii Bis?
- No, volevo presentarvi Ding e Dong. Questi sono Paul e Rod che vivono su Marte.
- Cosa?

- Ding Dong? Stewart, I swear I've wrote a song like this! They stole my songs!
- It's very possible Paul, Ding is singing your songs and Dong Rod's songs. They have huge success here.
- Oh really? Hey Ding, my name is Paul McCartney, aka "Brave Face" and I ask you to leave my songs for me and my people!
- Hi Paul. I am Ding. You have to write more songs. I played all your repertoire in only two martians hours. You are not such a brave Paul. No replay.
- What is this strange behaviour?
- Hey Dong, it's me Rod! How many times a day I like to do a Ding Dong?
- Hi Rod. I am Dong. Your number is zero. You are still virgin. Because you are not sexy.
- Hey Mike! Kill them all! 
- Yes! Pour them with holy water!
- I can't guys, they are my new best friends now.
- What?

- Ding Dong? Stewart, giuro che ho scritto una canzone così! Hanno rubato le mie canzoni!
- E' possibile Paul, Ding canta le tue canzoni qui e Dong quelle di Rod. Hanno un grande successo qui.
- Davvero? Hey Ding, mi chiamo Paul McCartney aka "Brave Face" e ti chiedo di lasciare le miei canzoni per me e per la mia gente!
- Ciao Paul. Sono Ding. Devi scrivere più canzoni. Ho cantato tutto il tuo repertorio in sole due ore marziane. Non sei così bravo Paul. Nessuna risposta.
- Cosa è questo strano comportamento?
- Hey Dong, sono io Rod! Quante volte al giorno mi piace fare Ding Dong?
- Ciao Rod. Sono Dong. Il tuo numero è zero. Sei ancora vergine. Perché non sei sexy.
- Hey Mike! Uccidili tutti e due!
- Sì! Spargi su di loro l'acqua santa!
. Non posso ragazzi, adesso sono i miei nuovi migliori amici.
- Cosa?

Eyes

Kat Von D, Vegan Love Eyeshadow Palette


Lips

Ultra HD Matte LipColor,HD Crush, Revlon



Face

True Portrait, Liquid to Powder Foundation, 002, Light, Kat Von D

Beautifying Highlighter, Nude, Sante

0 comments commenti: