5 Skin care beauties that I love recently

2.4.19 PMC 0 Comments


🖐👩 Hey Cats, how were You sleeping? Hope You had only beautiful dreams! It's still love week on my blog and today I will share with You all skin care beauties that I adore recently. Because You know, inside inside in my secret life I like to roam in our mill in my pink pajamas and nice smelling face mask on my face ... and on my feet!:)

Ciao Gatti, come avete dormito? Spero che abbiate avuto solo bellissimi sogni! E' sempre la settimana dell'amore sul mio blog e oggi condividerò con Voi i prodotti beauty che amo ultimamente. Perché sapete, dentro dentro, nella mia vita segreta, amo girare nel nostro mulino in un pigiama rosa e con una profumata maschera sul mio viso ... e sui miei piedi!:)
 

Mono Dermà

E5


This green pearls with vitamine E I've found in last edition of My Beauty Box. 
I use them every evening, before night cream and I have to say that they works. Skin is more elastic, smooth and soft.

Queste perle verdi con la Vitamina E le ho trovate nell'ultimo Beauty Box. Le uso ogni sera, prima  di mettere la crema viso e devo dire che funzionano davvero. La pelle è più elastica, liscia e morbida.

Masks

Maschera Detox, L'Oreal

Caribbean Escape, Planet spa, Avon

Treasures Of The Desert, Planet spa, Avon

Charcoal Mud, 7th Heaven


I have a new beauty rule in my beauty routine. I try to put some face mask every day. Each day different mask. I've decided to take tube face masks, they last longer then mono use ones. Now I am using these from Avon: one white with pearls cristals, it's illuminating mask with delicate peeling pearls. Second one is brown, warm and with super aroma of ... dessert? I don't know but I feel very comfy wearing it, it's purifying and smoothing one. Then I have two stronger, black as hell masks: in jar from L'Oreal and in big tube from 7th Heaven. 
I prefer the first one, it seems to be so heavy when I put it on, but then it's super easy to rinse off.

Ho una nuova regola beauty nella mia beauty routine. Provo a mettere una maschera viso ogni giorno. Ogni giorno diversa. Ho deciso di prendere maschere in tubetti così dureranno più a lungo. Adesso spalmo queste di Avon: bianca con cristallini di perla illumina e fa un peeling delicato. La seconda è marrone, molto calda e profumatissima, profuma di ... dessert? Non lo so, ma mi sento molto comfortevole portandola, è purificante e lisciante. Ci sono anche due maschere più forti, nere come l'inferno: in un barattolo di L'Oreal e in un grande tubo di 7th Heaven. Preferisco la prima, sembra un po' pesante quando la metto, ma dopo è super facile da sciacquare.

Breasts

Bust Contour

Lift and Tone Cream

Avon Works


Spring is coming and my must for hot season too!:) Let's make our breasts bigger Ladies, doesn't matter what size are Your breasts, it's never too much!;) 
I put this cream every evening and sometimes in the morning and I feel that breasts are lift up and seems to be bigger;). 

La primavera è arrivata e il mio must have per la stagione calda anche!:) Rendiamo le nostre tette più grandi ragazze, non importa che misura sono, non è mai troppo;). Spalmo questa crema ogni sera e a volte anche la mattina e sento che il seno è più rialzato e sembra più grande;).

Feet masks

Foot Works

Avon


I start my relax with feet! I like to wear cold and soft socks and take care of my feet skin. So, these are two Avon feet masks, one we put for one hour (when we reading on the couch in the afternoon;) it will leave our feet super soft and will eliminate old skin cells. The second one is weird and funny. These are socks with orange juice that gives comfort to our feet and extra moisturizing.

Il mio relax inizia con i piedi! Mi piace portare calzini morbidi e caldi e prendere cura della pelle dei piedi. Queste sono due mascherine di Avon, una la mettiamo per un'ora (mentre leggiamo qualcosa sul divano nel pomeriggio;) Lascerà la pelle dei piedi super morbida ed eliminerà le vecchie cellule. La seconda è un po' strana e buffa. Questi sono calzini con succo d'arancia che donano comfort ai pedi e un'extra idratazione.

Body

Sensitive Body Oil

Almond

Cien Nature


And last but not least: sweet almond body oil. I was using thousands of body oils in my life, I need to make massages every evening because my muscles need it. So the thing that I love in this oil is the fact that it gives me sensation of relax and dissolution. I feel my body more easy going (red wine is still my number one muscles medicine;) and has pretty and delicate sweet aroma. Really great quality with low price.

Ultimo ma non per importanza: dolce olio di mandorle per il corpo. Ho provato centinaia di oli per il corpo nella mia vita, ho bisogno di fare piccoli massaggi ogni giorno perché i miei muscoli ne hanno bisogno. La cosa che amo di più di questo olio è il fatto che subito ho una piacevole sensazione di scioglimento (il vino rosso è sempre la mia medicina numero uno per i muscoli tesi;) e ha un carino, delicato e dolce profumo. Davvero ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo.

So Cats, I finish to drink my herbal teas, put my juicy socks on and I start to make my brain massage: reading ... Have a good and cozy afternoon Cats!:)

Allora Gatti finisco la mia tisana di erbe, metto i miei calzini d'arancia e inizio il mio massaggio del cervello: leggere ... Buon e morbido pomeriggio a Voi Gatti!:)

💖

0 comments commenti: