Girl with a Pearl Earring inspired makeup

5.4.19 PMC 0 Comments


👩🎨💄 Good Morning Cats and it's friday. I know it's the best day of the week, but I got so many documents to read and to sign that it seems to me: brutal monday;). There are many things I should do. And what am I doing? Pictures! Painting, modeling, mind traveling;). We still have "Love week" on my blog, what I love the most in the houses? Paintings!:) All couples are doing theirs nest, I try to put some "good energy" in places where I live. I don't care about furnishings much. I care about: books, flowers, candles, paintings and radio in the bathroom. If You have this stuff in Your house, You are my Cat!:) I bought "Girl with a Pearl" paint for my 30 birthday (a young Student of Art has dipinted it specially for me) and it was first paint that I put on the walls in our mill.  Because I love portraits.

Buongiorno Gatti e siamo a venerdì. So che è la giornata migliore della settimana, ma ho ancorsa così tanti documenti da leggere e firmare che mi sembra d'essere in un brutale lunedì;). Ci sono tante cose che dovrei fare. E cosa sto facendo? Le foto! Dipingo, modello, viaggio con il cervello;)Abbiamo ancora la "Settimana dell'amore" sul mio blog. La cosa che mi piace di più nelle case sono i quadri!:) Tutte le coppie creano il loro nido, io provo a metterci dentro un po' di buona energia. Non mi importa più di tanto dei mobili, le cose che sono importanti per me sono: libri, fiori, candele, quadri e una radio nel bagno. Se hai queste cose in casa, sei il mio Gatto!:) Ho comprato la "Ragazza con la Perla" per il mio trentesimo compleanno ed è stato il primo quadro che ho messo sui muri del nostro mulino. Perchè amo i ritratti.

As You can see I am not a perfect makeup artist, I am still learning, but maybe something will inspire You. As always I use stuff from Wycon, the best makeup italian brand ever:).

Come potete vedere non sono una truccatrice perfetta, sto sempre imparando, ma forse qualcosa Vi ispirerà. Come sempre ho usato trucchi di Wycon, il migliore brand italiano per il makeup:).

Eyes

Metal Refil

203 24K

Ombretto Refil

55 Midnight Matt

Ombretto Refil

91 My Light Bronze


Primer

Eyes&Lips


Volume Express

Efetto Extra Volume


Lips

Wild Wet Lipstick

Cool Pink


Kisses Cats, have a beautiful friday evening!:)
Baci Gatti, Vi auguro una bellissima serata di venerdì!:)

💖

0 comments commenti: