April Morning at the Seaside

13.4.19 PMC 0 Comments


🌊💙 Morning is my favour part of the day. I still can't convince my fianceè to wake up really early to see the sunrise, but it's OK, at the 10 AM air was still pure and the world innocent. Let's make three steps at the seaside Cats ...

La mattina è la mia parte preferita del giorno. Non riesco a convincere il mio fidanzato a svegliarsi davvero presto per vedere l'alba, ma va bene lo stesso, alle 10 di mattina l'aria è ancora pura e il mondo innocente. Facciamo tre passi al mare Gatti ... 

One for you, one for me.
Uno per te, uno per me.

Beautiful ending of a beautiful morning. Thank you honey! 
Bellissima fine di una bellissima mattinata. Grazie amore!
💗

We have to leave seaside now Cats, have a beautiful afternoon Everyone!:)
Dobbiamo lasciare il mare adesso Gatti, buon pomeriggio a Tutti!:)

🖐💙

0 comments commenti: