Roses inspired Makeup

12.4.19 PMC 0 Comments


💄🌷 Good Morning, winter has decided to come back. Who asked for this? I hope it wasn't You, Cat. But let's stay cool sometimes it snows in april, everyone knows this. To be honest I don't remember so cold april since I am here, I haven't seen any flower on my way till today, we will have to wait longer for some beautiful roses, but we can design them, on our face!:)

Buongiorno, l'inverno ha deciso di tornare. Chi glielo ha chiesto? Spero che non sia stato tu, Gatto. Ma rimaniamo rilassati, a volte nevica in aprile, tutti lo sanno. Onestamente non mi ricordo un aprile così freddo da quando sono qui, non ho ancora visto nemmeno un fiore, penso che per le rose dovremo aspettare più a lungo, ma le possiamo disegnare sul nostro viso!:)

Professional Cats have their own eyeshadows palettes with 20 colors. Cat like me has his own mini palette with 3 colors from Wycon;), it's not bad for absolute beginner like me. Rest of makeup is also made with my super favour Wycon products, hey if You are italian Cat abroad but You want to feel like home for a while, ask Your lovely sister to took some Wycon makeup treasures as a gift, I think You will remain satisfied Cat:).

I Gatti professionali hanno la loro makeup palette con 20 ombretti e colori. Un Gatto come me ha una mini palette con tre colori da Wycon;), niente male per una principiante assoluta come me. Il resto del makeup l'ho preparato con prodotti del mio super preferito marchio Wycon: hey se sei un gatto italiano all'estero, ma per un momento vuoi sentirti come a casa, chiedi alla tua bellissima sorella di portarti qualche tesorino di Wycon, penso che rimarrai soddisfatto, Gatto:).

Eyes

ColorPowerRefill

White Satin 02 Eyeshadow

Tokyo Red 37 Eyeshadow

Ruby 204 Metal Eyeshadow



Face

Tone Up Corrective Primer

Photoshop Effect Foundation


Lips

Fabiola de Clercq Lipstick

Vintage Rose 02


Stay warm Cats and have a beautiful weekend!:)  
State al caldo Gatti e abbiate un bellissimo weekend!:)
🖐🌷

0 comments commenti: