My Easter Makeup

16.4.19 PMC 2 Comments


🥚💄🎨  Good Morning Cats, I guess (because in life you never know) it's my last pre Easter post because we are leaving. Did I teached You how to clean Your windows perfectly before Easter? Or cook a layer cake? Of course I did not, I was doing these things in my other life and I almost killed myself so I choose the other way: way of happiness. Hey Cat, don't forget about Yourself in this pre Easter mess. Today I will show You proposition of my Easter Makeup. It will be purple, Prince would love it (he would love even more if You will write "slave" word on Your cheek, but I am not sure about Your's mother in law reaction, after all who cares;), it will be illuminated so it will burn Your invidious cousins eyes (yes I see You;), and of course it will be not perfect. I choose all my favourite spring makeup beautys to welcome with joy and gracefulness new season!:) We will eat a chocolate egg too, let's hope we won't find a timer inside ...

Buongiorno Gatti, è il mio ultimo post prima di Pasqua perché stiamo per partire. Vi ho insegnato come pulire le Vostre finestre perfettamente prima della Pasqua? O cucinare una torta a tre strati? Certo che no, facevo queste cose nella mia vita precedente e quasi mi sono uccisa, allora ho scelto un'altra strada: la strada della felicità. Hey Gatto, non dimenticare di Te stesso in tutto questo caos pre Pasquale. Oggi Vi mostrerò la mia proposta per il makeup di Pasqua. Sarà viola, piacerebbe molto a Prince (gli piacerebbe ancora di più se scriverete la parola "slave" sulla guancia, ma non sono sicura della reazione della Vostra suocera, alla fine chi se ne frega;), sarà luminoso così brucerà gli occhi invidiosi delle Vostre cugine (si, ti vedo;) e ovviamente non sarà perfetto. Ho scelto tutti i miei trucchi preferiti per la primavera per dare il benvenuto con gioia e gratitudine alla nuova stagione!:) Mangeremo anche un uovo di cioccolata, speriamo che dentro non ci sia un timer ...

Eye

Makeup Revolution Easter Egg Candy 

Big& Phenomenal

Blackest Black

Avon mark.


Face

UltraMatte, Foundation, Alabaster, Avon True Flawless

Makeup Revolution, Vivid Baked Highlighter, Peach Lights

Nabla Glowy Skin Extra Glam Highlighter Stick



Lips

Gloss Vinilico

Rose Petal

Wycon


Kiss!
Bacio!
💋

Cats, I am preparing my suitcase right now and we will see on thursday. Cat from the mill for a few days will become a Fancy Cat with strawberries, champagne and spa in a beautufl Hotel:).
Gatti, adesso vado a preparare le valigie, noi ci vedremo giovedì. Il Gatto del mulino per pochi giorni diventerà un Gatto Fancy circondato dalle fragole, champage e spa in un bellissimo Hotel:)

2 comments:

  1. Życzę więc fajnego wyjazdu, udanego wypoczynku i radosnych świąt.
    Ja też wolę celebrować życie niż wpadać w szał przedświątecznych przygotowań...
    I też bardzo lubię twórczość Pani Danuty!

    Pozdrowienia z Polski
    Basia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basiu, bardzo wzruszyly mnie zyczenia od Ciebie, w moim: naszym jezyku, rowniez zycze udanych i kolorowych Swiat Wielkiej Nocy i przepraszam za brak polskich liter ... Album od Pani Danuty, jak wiele ksiazek z Polski sa i beda czescia mnie, jest mi niezmiernie milo, ze obydwie kochamy Pania Danute!:) Celebrujmy wiec zycie i wszystkie fajne kobietki, takie jak my i Pani Danuta! Calusy!:)

      Delete