Beautiful Morning at Divina

26.4.19 PMC 0 Comments


💅💜 Hey Cats! The best day of the week I've passed in the best way, in the Beauty Center. In my super favourite movie "Steel Magnolias" there's a special place where all the women meet: a small beauty center. Places are made by people, maybe that's why I feel so divine at "Divina". Katherina Maria is open, intelligent, ironic and super prepared (she never stops study) beautiful inside and outside woman who will satisfy all Yours needs,  because altough her center is small there's everything  what every woman needs for a beautiful relax ...

Ciao Gatti! La migliore giornata della settimana l'ho passata nel modo migliore, in un centro di bellezza. Nel mio super preferito film "Fiori d'Acciaio" c'è un posto speciale dove si incontrano tutte le donne: un piccolo centro di bellezza. I posti sono creati dalle persone, forse è per questo motivo che mi sento sempre divina al "Divina". Katherina Maria, una aperta, intelligente, ironica e super preparata donna (non ha mai smesso di studiare), bellissima dentro e fuori, soddisferà tutte le Vostre esigenze, perché anche se il centro è piccolo, dentro si può trovare tutto ciò di cui ha bisogno una donna per un relax perfetto ...

What color to choose?
Quale colore scegliere?

Beautiful nude is my answer. Katherina says I am ready for my wedding now. I like her sense of humour ... 

Un bellissimo nude è la mia risposta. Katherina ha detto che adesso sono pronta per il mio matrimonio. Mi piace il suo senso dell'umorismo ... 

Before ...
Prima ...

After ...
Dopo ...

Why I love take my time at Divina Center? Not only because it makes me feel more beautiful but mainly because it makes me happy and it's priceless ...

Perché amo passare il tempo al Divina? Non solo perché mi fa sentire più bella, ma anche e soprattutto perché mi rende felice e questo non ha prezzo ...

Kisses Cats.
Baci Gatti.
💜

0 comments commenti: