Sunday at the Seaside

28.4.19 PMC 0 Comments


🌊 Hey Cats, I love windy wheather at the seaside, air is smelling with sea and it reminds me moody and cold Baltic Sea where as a child I was passing summer holidays. In the morning we went to the tuscan sea and I've tried not to fly away and do some pics. Thanx God one strong italian hand was holding me tight;).

Ciao Gatti, amo il tempo ventoso al mare, l'aria porfuma di mare e questo mi ricorda il lunatico e freddo Mare Baltico, dove da bambina passavo le vacanze estive. La mattina siamo andati al mare toscano e ho provato a non volare via e a fare qualche foto. Grazie a Dio una forte mano italiana mi stringeva forte;).

Let's go some find some treasures in my favourite vintage shop!:)
Andiamo a trovare qualche tesoro nel mio preferito negozietto vintage!:)

Two treasures, two stones: emerald and purple.
Due tesori, due pietre: smeraldo e porpora.

Good afternoon Everyone!:)
Buon pomeriggio a Tutti!:)
💧💙

0 comments commenti: