Beautiful May Day

4.5.19 PMC 0 Comments


🌊💙 Hello Cats, Queens, Butterflies and imitators: your "creativity" is killing me (lol), to be honest I can't wait to meet you in real life and "thank you" for everything ... because, there is a difference between beeing inspired by someone and exploit someone's work. Let's change the vibes! In the morning came my favourite woman from Sardinia, aunt Lucia and said that modern life sucks and I agreed. Then I went to the seaside to search some beauty and make some pictures ...

Ciao Gatti, Regine, Farfalle e copione: la vostra "creatività" mi sta uccidendo (lol), onestamente non vedo ora di incontrarvi nella vita reale e "ringraziarvi" di tutto ... perchè c'è differenza tra ispirarsi a qualcuno e sfruttare il lavoro di qualcuno. Cambiamo vibrazioni! La mattina è venuta la mia donna preferita dalla Sardegna, zia Lucia e ha detto che la vita moderna fa k. ed io ero d'accordo. Sono andata al mare per cercare la bellezza e fare qualche foto ...

Happiness is made with small things, when I was living all by myself in PL, on the wall I had big paint with the "Tree of Life" by my favourite Gustav Klimt. Unfortunately I couldn't take it with me here, but The Tree has come back to mee, in form of a bracelet from my great friends Cinzia and Roberto (he's italian version of Gordon Ramsey, that's why we all adore him, and his beer;). Bracelet is beautiful like Cinzia's soul and I am sure it will bring me luck.

La felicità è fatta di piccole cose, qwuando abitavo da sola in Polonia, sul muro avevo un enorme quadro "L'Albero della Vita" del mio preferito Gustav Klimt. Purtroppo non potevo portarlo qui, ma L'Albero è tornato da me in forma diversa, un braccialetto dai miei amici Cinza e Roberto (lui è come Gordon Ramsey per questo lo adoriamo e per la sua birra;). Il bracciale è bellissimo come l'anima di Cinzia e sono sicura che mi porterà fortuna.

Let's stop in one of my favourite places, on the John Paul II street ... :) Tresaure of Unesco.
Fermiamoci in uno dei miei posti preferiti sulla via di Giovani Paolo II .. :) Tesore dll'Unesco.

Seaside Vibes.

Let's go to my other favour place, what will we find this time?
Andiamo in altro mi posto preferito, cosa trovermo questa volta?

This cameo is made with coral and seashells, treasure!:)
Questo cammeo è fatto con corallo e conchiglie, tesoro!:)

It's time to go back home!:)
E' tempo di tornare a casa!:)

We will see on monday Cats,
Ci vediamo lunedi Gatti,
KISSES
BACI 
🖐💋

0 comments commenti: