May makeup favourites

9.5.19 PMC 0 Comments


💗Good Morning Cats! What a busy month this may!:) So many things to do and so many changes on the way!:) You have to forgive me that some days I will be with You only with my energy;). Day has only 24 hours and unfortunately I can't be everywhere. But I have to tell You that I got so much adrenaline in my veins that I forgot I have sma;), I am forgetting to eat and sleep too, but after all it's not so bad, maybe I will  return to xs size;). Today I will show You my last days makeup favourites. They are not to much, and I guess You already know them all, but here we are: what I put on my brave face recently?;) But right now meet my new assistant David, he's a Rebel Type.

Buongiorno Gatti! Che mese pieno di cose varie questo mese di maggio!:) Così tante cose da fare e così tanti cambiamenti in arrivo!:) Dovrete perdonarmi se alcuni giorni sarò con Voi solo con la mia energia;). Il giorno ha solo 24 ore e purtroppo non posso essere ovunque. Ma Vi devo dire che ho così tanta adrenalina nelle vene che ho dimenticato che ho la sma;), sto dimenticando anche di mangiare e dormire, ma non è niente male, forse tornerò di nuovo alla misura xs;). Oggi Vi mostrerò i miei trucchi preferiti di questi ultimi giorni. Non sono troppi, e fore già li conoscete, ma eccoli: cosa metto sul mio bravo muso ultimamente?;) Ma adesso conoscete il mio nuovo assistente David,è un tipo ribelle.

Lips

Sunproof Lipstick

Peach

Glowssom Lips

Gloss Vinilico 

Blooming Nude


Recently I like to put nude color on my lips: fair peach color or nude. Both products are from my favour Wycon, I like their super resistance and intensity of colors.

Ultimamente  mi piace mettere il colore nudo sulle labbra: pesca chiara o nude. Tutti e due i prodotti sono del mio preferito Wycon, mi piace la loro resistenza e l'intensità dei colori.

Face

Stay Cool Face Primer

Wycon

Flawless Ultramatte Foundation

Alabaster&

Jumbo Bronzer

Light matte bronze

Avon True

Imogenation London

Creme Highlighter Quad

Bronze&Glow

Avon True


So much stuff from Avon this month, I think their lasts makeup lines are great. Flawless Foundation reminds me a lot Fenty Beauty foundations but it's much cheaper, it's almost finished and I am sure I will take another one. Recently my beauty drug is large jumbo bronzer! I really like it. I've try new low cost brand from London and I am using highlighter palette in 4 nice shades, not bad at all!:)

Così tante cose da Avon questo mese, penso che le loro ultime linee di makeup sono meravigliose. Il Fondotinta Flawlsess mi ricorda molto quelli di Fenty, ma costa molto meno, l'ho quasi finito e sono sicura che lo riprenderò. Ultimamente la mia droga beauty è una sola: jumbo bronzer! Mi piace davvero. Ho provato la nuova linea low cost di Londra ed uso la loro palette illuminante con quattro bellissimi colori, non è niente male davvero!:)

Eyes

Big&Phenomenal 

Volume 

Avon Mark

Summer Mirage

Eyeshaodw Palette

Wycon 


Girlz this mascara is one of the best I ever use! I love "open eye" effect and the fact that it's not to heavy, highly recommended!:) I am still learning to use perfectly well eyeshadows palettes, this one is cool because only with one or two shades it's possible to do eye makeup in bright and beautiful shades, recently I love emerald color with brown finiture. Also highly recommended!:)

Ragazze, questo mascara è uno dei migliori che ho mai usato! Amo l'effetto "occhio aperto" e il fatto che non è troppo pesante, ve lo raccomando!:) Sto sempre imparando ad usare nel modo giusto la palette con gli ombretti. Questa qui è davvero ok, perché solo con uno o due colori è possibile fare l'occhio in bellissime tonalità chiare. Ultimamente mi piace molto il colore smeraldo con finitura marrone. Vi raccomando anche questa!:)

Kisses
Baci
💗💖

0 comments commenti: