Gum by Gianni Chiarini

15.5.19 PMC 0 Comments


👜🌴🌴🌴 Good Morning World!:) Today I come to You with italian handbag. Gum is an italian fashion brand famous and loved by all italian ladies I know. Theirs handbags are very popular here, maybe because accessories are not only beautiful but also practical ones. Beeing a Cat from tuscan province is great for many reasons, one of them is the fact that if You are a wise Cat, in vintage shops, You will find real treasures. Like this one, new handbag You pay quarter of the price and You don't even leave Your home:). What can be more cool then that?:) 

Buongiorno Mondo!:) Oggi vengo da voi con una borsa italiana;). Gum è un marchio italiano famoso e amato da tutte le donne italiane che conosco. I loro bauletti sono molto popolari qui, non solo perché sono belli, ma anche perché sono pratici. Essere un Gatto della provincia toscana ha tanti vantaggi, uno di questi è il fatto che, se sei un Gatto saggio, nei negozi vintage puoi trovare dei veri tesori. Come questo, nuovo bauletto a un quarto del suo prezzo senza nemmeno uscire di casa:). Cosa può esserci più ganzo di questo?:)

But before everything, let me present You, young lady poet from Far East. She's only twenty years old, let's take a look inside her soul.

Ma prima di tutto, Vi presento una giovane poetessa dal lontano est. Ha solo vent'anni, guardiamo un attimino dentro la sua anima.

Island
You are living like an island
surrounded
by water and silence.

I bet
you are laughing at me,

a white seashell
that is trying to
hold back the waves.

Ajajaj. 

My dad said that all human beeings are like trees. He said I am a pine tree (he even has mini me: pine tree in his garden at countryside). Very proud and strong one. Well, probably it's true. Sometimes I wish I could be like a palm tree: flexible, growing by the sea and with reggae music on;).

Mio padre dice che tutti gli esseri umani sono come alberi. Dice che io sono come un pino (nel suo giardino in campagna ha una mini versione di me). Molto fiera e forte. Beh, probabilmente è la verità. Io invece a volte vorrei essere come una palma: flessibile, cresce vicino al mare e ascolta sempre reggae;).

Have a realxing and peaceful afternoon Everyone.
Rilassante e tranquillo pomeriggio a Tutti.

0 comments commenti: