Harvey Miller Polo Club Handbag

2.5.19 PMC 0 Comments


Good Morning Cats and Kitties! At the italian market you can find everything you dream of, also last pieces of series or accessories from all over the world. Recently I caught this Harvey Miller Polo Club handbag, altough I know that small bags are cute, but Cats I just have to choose bags where I can put all my life inside ... ;). But before we will see everything closer, let's eat something super healthy and super happy!;)

Buongiorno Gatti e Gattini! Nei mercatini italiani potete trovare tutto quello che potete immaginare, anche gli ultimi pezzi di fine serie o accessori di marca di tutto il mondo. Ultimamente ho cacciato questa borsa di Harvey Miller Polo club. So che le piccole borsine sono adorabili, ma Gatti io devo scegliere borse in cui posso mettere dentro tutta la mia vita ... ;) Ma prima di vedere meglio tutto questo, mangiamo qualcosa super sano e super felice!;)

😋

0 comments commenti: