Girly Morning

25.5.19 PMC 0 Comments


🌳🌷 Hey saturday Cats!:) I love days when in theory nothing big happens, for me are the most beautiful ones. I feel happy when I can meet all my favour ladies from Tuscany. I love (almost;) all women that live here. They are all beautiful, strong and brilliant creatures that will vote tomorrow! 
I follow world and local politic more then it seems, that's why I will vote tomorrow too. But today morning  I was only "una donna spensierata" that the only thing that had to do was: choose color of her nails. In the morning I went to Divina Beauty Center ...

Benvenuti Gatti nel sabato!:) Amo le giornate in cui, in teoria, non succede nulla di grande, per me sono le più belle. Mi sento felice quando posso incontrare tutte le mie signore toscane. Amo (quasi;) tutte le donne che vivono qui. Tutte sono creature belle, forti e brillanti, che domani andranno a votare! Seguo la politica mondiale e locale più di quel che sembra e per questo motivo domani andrò a votare pure io. Ma stamani ero solo una "donna spensierata" che l'unica cosa che deve fare è: scegliere il colore dello smalto. La mattina sono andata a Divina ...

Stop!Edicola! 
Bling Bling!

I am so "Peachy" Lady ...
Sono una donna color pesca ...

My favour form of relax: under the trees.
La mia preferita forma di relax: sotto gli alberi.

Let's go catch something beautiful!
Andiamo a cacciare qualcosa di bello!

Hi David, I love you.

I made my choice for today!Thank You, my favour Assistant!
La mia scelta di oggi! Grazie mio Assistente preferito!

It's time to go home Cats ...
E' tempo di tornare a casa Gatti ... 

 Have a peaceful afternoon.
 Vi auguro un pomeriggio tranquillo

🌳🌳🌳

0 comments commenti: