Face Skin Care with Avon

7.5.19 PMC 0 Comments


💆‍♀️☕ Hello all beautiful souls!:) And we have summer here, the cock from mill next to ours doesn't understand what kind of season we really have and has decided not to be cock anymore and has become comfy like cat from our mill. Everyone thinks he's lazy, but he doesn't mind, he thinks we all are crazy;). Today we will talk about skin care! I've made friendship with my red porsche, so when we go shopping I can go everywhere, sometimes I even run away from my fianceè and he has to ask people, did someone seen or heared a cat in red porsche. I like to play with him;). I see lots of beauty products but nothing can compare with my favourite Avon!:) This month I got obsessed with face masks! Every day I put a different one, but we can't underestimate other beauties! Let's see everything closer:). But right now meet Ringo, gift from my beautiful friend Serena. Buying this lovely puppy and yummy chocolate Serena helped dogs at kennel. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such a beautiful and young Lady. How does she knew that I have 2 weaknesses: bags and dogs!:)

Ciao bellissime anime!:) Ed è arrivata l'estate, il gallo del mulino accanto al nostro non capisce in che stagione ci troviamo e ha deciso di non essere più gallo ed è diventato comodo come il gatto del nostro mulino. Tutti pensano che è pigro, ma a lui non importa, pensa che siamo tutti matti;). Oggi parleremo della cura della pelle! Ho fatto amicizia con il mio porsche rosso, allora quando andiamo a fare shopping posso andare davvero ovunque, a volte scappo dal mio fidanzato che deve chiedere alla gente se qualcuno ha visto un gatto su un porsche rosso. Mi piace giocare con lui;). Ho visto tanti prodotti beauty, ma niente regge il paragone con il mio preferito Avon!:) Questo mese vado pazza per le maschere viso! Ogni giorno ne metto una diversa, ma non possiamo sottovalutare anche altri prodotti beauty! Vediamo tutto più da vicino:). Ma prima di tutto vi presento Ringo, regalino della mia bellissima amica Serena. Comprando questo carino cagnolino e un dolce cioccolatino Serena ha aiutato i cani di un canile. Mi sento così fortunata d'essere circondata da bellissime e giovani ragazze come Lei. Come faceva a sapere che ho due debolezze nella vita: le borse e i cani!:)

Vitamin C

Radiance Maximising Serum

Anew


In a beautiful orange bottle we found Vitamin C serum, that makes our skin looks healthier and brighter. We can put it under night cream or in the morning before makeup. I love how it smells like and that assorbs quickly.

In una bellissima bottiglia arancione troveremo siero con la vitamina C, che aiuta la pelle ad avere un aspetto sano e luminoso. Lo possiamo spalmare sotto la crema notte o la mattina prima del makeup. Amo come profuma e il fatto che ha un assorbimento veloce. 

Multi Performance

Gold Peel Off Mask

Anew Ultimate

& Masks Brush


There are two moments in my life when I act like a kid and become all dirty: when I eat chocolate and when I put face mask. I decided to finish this childish behaviour and I've took face masks brush (in silicone), it's all diffrent life now!;) And again I put gold on my face;). This lovely golden masks boost and fresh up skin leaving it nourished with vitamins.

Ci sono due momenti nella mia vita quando mi comporto come una bambina: quando mangio ciccolata e quando metto una maschera viso. Ho deciso di finire con questo comportamento infantile ed ho preso un pennello per le mascherine (in silicone), adesso è tutta un'altra vita!;) Ed un'altra volta metto oro sul volto;). Questa carina mascherina d'oro aumenta la densità della pelle e la rinfresca lasciandola nutrita con delle vitamine.

Arctic Lingonberry

Revitalise&Recharge

Antioxidant Cooling 

Face Mask


Low temperatures makes our skin looks better, and we girls from faaaaaar East know that!:) This white and creamy mask gives us sensation of freshness and small pearls are scrubbing and purifying skin. Nice moment of pleasure for all senses, it smells so good!

Le temperature basse migliorano l'aspetto della nostra pelle, e noi ragazze del loooontanissimo Est lo sappiamo bene!:) Questa cremosa mascherina bianca ci dona subito una sensazione di rinfrescamento e le sue piccole perline purificano la pelle. Bellissimo momento di piacere per tutti i sensi, e profuma così bene!

Sheet Masks

Radiance with grapefruit extract

Hydration with hyaluronic and cactus flower

Youth with red wine extract


Every moment is perfect for a face mask, when I don't have much time or when I drink morning coffee I use mono use, sheet masks. It's wonderful to choose between: grapefruit, cactus flower and red wine! I love them all!

Ogni momento è perfetto per una maschera viso, quando non ho tanto tempo o quando bevo il caffè del mattino mi metto maschere mono uso. E' meraviglioso poter scegliere fra: pompelmo, fiore di cactus e vino rosso! Le amo tutte!

Jumbo Bronzer

Bronze&Glow

Light Matte Bronze

Avon True


My eye caught this bronzer in catalogue because it's so large!:) I have bronzers, but this one has matt finiture that looks great on every type of skin. We can choose perfect color for every kind of skin shade, I took the most fairy one and it looks really nice.

Il mio occhio ha cacciato questo bronzer nel catalogo perché è così largo!:) Ho dei bronzer, ma questo ha la finitura matt che sta bene su ogni tipo di pelle. Possiamo scegliere la tonalità perfetta per ogni colore della pelle, ho preso la più chiara e mi sta davvero bene.

Me, cock - cat, cat from our mill and Ringo, we all are wishing You beautiful afternoon!:)  
Io, il gallo - gatto, il gatto del nostro mulino e Ringo, tutti noi vi auguriamo un bellissimo pomeriggio!:)

0 comments commenti: