My favourite H&M jewelry

16.5.19 PMC 0 Comments


💍💍💍 Good Morning beautiful Souls!:) Something is telling me that You liked strange little girl poem. I've tried to translate antother one: 

Buongiorno Bellissime Anime!:) Qualcosa mi dice che Vi è piaciuta la poesia di una strana piccola ragazza dell'Est. Ho provato a tradurne un'altra.

Painter
I gave him all my heart
and he smashed it  
into shore of his eyes
leaving a shadow of a body
on his canvas.

These poets, all day they are taking drugs and then write this kind of weird things. I bet it didn't went well with this painter guy. And then I bet this 19 years old girl is a virgin. Virgin Maria sounds good! OK Cats, let's talk about something serious. Let's talk about fake gold jewelry from h&m!:) Oh, my assistant Paul returned from Norway, he wants to buy house there and he brought me some candies!:) Let's eat something beautiful and healthy!:)

Questi poeti, tutto il giorno si drogano e dopo scrivono questo tipo di cose strane. Posso scommettere che non è andata bene con questo pittore. E poi scommetto anche che questa diciannovenne è vergine. Vergine Maria suona bene! OK Gatti, parliamo di qualcosa di serio. Parliamo della bigiotteria d'oro di h&m!:) OH, il mio assistente Paul è tornato dalla Norvegia, vuole comprare casa là e mi ha portato qualche caramella!:) Mangiamo qualcosa di bello e sanissimo!:)

I think it's so cool spending 9 euro and have nice and shiny jewelry. I think it's so cheap to put a picture of a golden ring on instagram writing number of karats next to it. Yes we all know that Your father is a rich man. Cats, You can feel and look good also with low cost jewelry. Recently I love my 3 rings with stones, big earrings and necklet that I found at h&m stores.

Penso che sia molto ganzo spendere 9 euro e avere della bigiotteria carina che brilla. Penso che sia così a basso prezzo fare una foto dell'anello d'oro su instagram scrivendo accanto il numero dei carati. Sì, tutti sappiamo che tuo padre è un uomo ricco. Gatti, potete sentirvi e presentarvi bene anche con la bigiotteria low cost. Ultimamente amo i miei 3 anelli con tre pietre di h&m, grandi orecchini e collana che ho trovato nella catena h&m.

Chain 

Necklace


Rings


 Hoop 

earrings


Kisses!:) 
Baci!:)

0 comments commenti: