Sunday afternoon at Pisa

26.5.19 PMC 0 Comments


πŸ“ΈπŸ– Hey Sunday Cats! Finding a new house is very exciting thing, but also very exhausting. I hope that soon I will wake up in small white house on green tuscan fields, but before this beautiful thing will happen, there's so much work and so many things to do that sometimes I think I will have a nervous breakdown;). Thats's why I appreciate even more lazy and peaceful afternoons like this. We went to Pisa and I made some pictures for my Cats:).

Ciao Gatti della domenica! Trovare una casa nuova Γ¨ una cosa molto eccitante, ma anche molto stancante. Spero che fra poco mi sveglierΓ² in una piccola casa bianca nel mezzo dei verdi campi toscani, ma prima che succeda questa bellissima cosa, ci sono cosΓ¬ tanto lavoro e cosΓ¬ tante cose da fare che a volte penso che avrΓ² un esaurimento nervoso;). Ecco perchΓ© apprezzo ancora di piΓΉ le giornate pigre e tranquille  come questa. Siamo andati a Pisa ed ho fatto qualche fotina per i miei Gatti:).

I voted! I love you, Italy. It's time to make Europe a better place.
Ho votato! Ti amo, Italia. E' tempo di migliorare l'Europa.

Pisa vibes.

Have a great week Everyone.
Buona settimana a Tutti.

0 comments commenti: