Jennifer Parker Makeup

23.5.19 PMC 0 Comments


Hey Cats! There are movies that I could watch all over again. One of this is "Back to the Future". 
I know by heart all the songs and dialogues from all three parts. I am also huge fan of a couple Marty and Jennifer:). I've tried to create a look inspired by this young girl from the 80s and altough it was pretty hard to find perfect lipstick shade I've found it!:) 

Ciao Gatti! Ci sono film che potrei guardare non stop. Uno di questi è "Back to the Future". So a memoria tutte le canzoni e i dialoghi di tutte e tre le parti del film. Sono anche una grande fan di Marty e Jennifer:). Ho provato a creare un look ispirato a questa giovane ragazza degli anni '80 e nonostante sia stato difficile trovare una tonalità del rossetto perfetta, l'ho trovata!:)

Face

Conceal&Define

Full Coverage Foundation f2

Full Coverage Conceal and contour

Makeup Revolution

Wet&Dry Foundation NW 20

Wycon

Bronzer Trio

Beige Shimmer

H&M


Eyes

Travel Palette for Face and Eyes

H&M

Big&Phenomenal Volume

Avon Mark


Lips

Lip Cream&Lip Liner

Peachy

Shaka


Once I was twenty years old too and I was writing "pink" poems like Jennifers jacket.
Una volta anch'io avevo vent'anni e scrivevo poesie rosa come la giacca di Jennifer.

I'm Kissing
on the cheek: the lark
that woke me up,
in the forehead: the Sun
that rise to the top,
in the nose: croissant
in the ear: my favour cup
and the lips?
These I left at last,
because only with you I begin a new day ...

You feel the power of love ...

0 comments commenti: