Avon February Edition

15.2.19 PMC 1 Comments


Hey Cats, welcome on the best day of the week!:) Let the weekend begins. Today we will talk a bit about my new skin care products from Avon. There are also some beautiful accessories for house and myself too!:) Here is what my favour Avon consultant Serena brought me this month ...

Ciao Gatti, benvenuti nella migliore giornata della settimana!:) Inizia il weekend. Oggi Vi parlerò un po' di cura della pelle con i prodotti Avon. Ci sono anche bellissimi accessori per la casa e per noi stesse!:) Ecco cosa mi ha portato Serena,  la mia preferita consulente Avon ...

Home Fragrance

Rose&Peony

Scented Decorative Flower


Regularly I buy myself flowers, I couldn't miss this beautiful rose that smells like ... peony!:) This decorative flower has intense, floreal aroma that will bring to our houses first touch of spring! It looks like real, big beautiful rose but it will never die.

Regolarmente mi compro i fiori, non mi poteva mancare questa bellissima rosa che profuma di ... peonia!:) Questo fiore decorativo ha un aroma intenso e floreale che porterà il primo tocco della primavera nelle nostre case! Sembra una grandissima e bellissima rosa vera, che però non morirà mai.

Encanto Fascinating 

Eau de Toilette&Body Lotion


In this pretty blu bottle that looks like a cloud we will find a floreal, warm and sensual scent. You can also feel gardenia and giada flowers with some pink pepper. Last longer with body lotion from the same line.

In questa carina bottiglina azzurra, che sembra una nuvola, troveremo una fragranza calda e sensuale. Potresti sentire anche la gardenia e il fiore di giada con un po' di pepe rosa. Dura ancora più a lungo se abbinata con la lozione corpo della stessa linea.

Micellar Cleansing Water

Self Foaming Face Wash

Invigorating Cleansing scrub

Avon True


I like face skin products from "True" line, I use them for years. I had several bottles of this face foam and also micellar cleansing water is not a first that I have, but I am very curious about this face scrub in big, softy tube. For now I felt that has very nice and refreshing scent, with time we will see how does it work.

Mi piacciono i prodotti per la pelle della linea "true", li uso da anni. Ho già avuto parecchie bottiglie di questa schiuma per il viso, anche l'acqua micellare non è la prima che ho, ma sono molto curiosa di provare lo scrub chiuso in un grande tubetto morbido. Per adesso potevo solo sentire il suo rinfrescante profumo che promette bene, con il tempo vedremo come funziona.

Caffeine Queen

Bracelet

Earrings


There are several things that I have in common with my father, one of them is love for coffee. To be honest we drink too much coffee together, I will never forget the day when I was visiting my dad in hospital, he couldn't drink anything but water, but we went to coffee machine to have some "Cappuccino" together. This day I understood that my father is more crazy then I am;). The only person who had problem with this situation was a nurse that couldn't understand why the patient has so high pressure level. I didn't knew, my dad didn't knew eather ... Well, with this coffee bracelet and earrings closed in coffee box I will always remember that in life, we all should have big balls and choose happiness in every circumstances;).

Ci sono tante cose che ho in comune con mio padre, una di queste è amore per il caffè. Onestamente beviamo troppo caffè insieme, non dimenticherò mai il giorno in cui ho fatto visita a mio padre in ospedale. Non poteva bere  nient'altro se non acqua, ma noi lo stesso abbiamo trovato la macchina del caffè per avere un cappuccino insieme. Quel giorno ho capito che mio padre è più pazzo di me;). L'unica persona che ha avuto problemi con questa situazione era l'imfermiera che non riusciva a capire perché il paziente aveva la pressione sanguigna così alta. Io non sapevo la risposta, nemmeno mio padre ... Beh, con questo braccialetto e orecchini racchiusi in una tazza da caffè, ricorderò che nella vita si devono avere le palle e scegliere la felictà in ogni circostanza;).

Have a great afternoon Cats and take yourself some good coffee this weekend!;)
Buon pomeriggio Gatti e prendete qualche buon caffè questo weekend!;)

1 comment:

  1. Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how
    can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

    ReplyDelete