Girl Power by Tezenis

22.2.19 PMC 0 Comments


Hey Cats, it's the best day of the week!:) From books that I've read when I was a little girl, I've learned how to be happy with small things and appreciate them. I think that in our mature life it is also very important. My dad teached me how not to become a "grey adult person". Who is a grey adult person? This one who only thinks about money. Grey person is that one that makes "useful" not "heart" friendships. Grey person will borred You with his ego. Grey person is hidding behind crowd of people that is calling "friends". Will be so busy "making life" that won't have time and energy to live. Will never see beauty in small things calling them stupid. With all my forces I try not to be a grey person. I start my weekend in pink panties and chocolate and I am so happy about it!;)

Buongiorno Gatti, oggi è la migliore giornata della settimana!:) Dai libri che ho letto quando ero una piccola ragazza ho imparato ad essere felice delle piccole cose e ad apprezzarle. Penso che sia importante anche nella nostra vita matura. Il mio papà mi ha insegnato come non diventare una "persona adulta grigia". Chi è una persona adulta grigia? Quella che pensa solo ai soldi. Persona grigia è quella che fa solo amicizie "utili" non "dal cuore". La persona grigia ti annoierà a morte con il suo ego. La persona grigia si nasconde dietro altre persone che chiama "amici". Sarà così occupata a "fare la vita" che non avrà mai tempo e energie per vivere davvero. Non vedrà mai la bellezza nelle piccole cose, chiamandole stupide. Con tutte le mie forze provo a non essere una "persona grigia". E inizio il mio weekend con mutande rosa e cioccolata e ne sono molto felice!;)
🖐🍫🍫😁👙


🌺
Tezenis line "Girl Power" is Capsule Collection of colorful underwear in lace with some groovy accent;). I've choose pink. Maybe You will find something for Yourself?

La linea di Tezenis "Girl Power" è una Collezione limitata di biancheria colorata di pizzo, con qualche accento groovy;). Io ho scelto il rosa. Forse troverai qualcosa anche per Te?

Have a great last weekend of february Cats!:)
Vi auguro un bellissimo ultimo weekend di febbraio Gatti!:)

0 comments commenti: