Last Sales

4.2.19 PMC 0 Comments


Good Morning Cats! In Tuscany spring has sprung!:) How was Your sunday? Mine was full of good vibes!:) Yesterday my fianceè looked me in the eyes and with serious face said: I love when you are singing hun. I was sure he's making fun of me, because we both know that I can't sing (often I create my own song lyrics, you should hear my version of "Eleanor Rigby", it's about socks and lonely people:). Seeing my curious face he added: You are so joyfull when you are singing. Hm. For sure it's a joy only for me, and sometimes for him but I will continue to sing in my kitchen altough I am not and never be perfect singer. Life is too short to spending it searching perfection, I follow the light, happyness in my life. I am a happy imperfect Cat:). I like to living in Tuscany for lots of reasons, one of them is that we have best sales in all Italy!:) This weekend we had last days of sales, I had back pain, but I made my makeup and went for hunting I visited: H&M, OVS, Scarpa Mondo and Upim low cost chains shops ...

Buongiorno Gatti! In Toscana è arrivata la primavera!:) Com'è stata la Vostra domenica? La mia era piena di buone vibrazioni!:) Ieri il mio fidanzato mi ha guardato negli occhi e con viso serio ha constatato: Amo quando canti amore. Ero sicura che mi prende in giro perché tutti e due sappiamo che non so cantare (spesso creo il mio testo di una canzone, dovreste sentire la mia versione di "Eleanor Rigby", è a proposito di calzini e gente sola;). Guardando il mio viso sconvolto ha aggiunto: Sei così gioiosa quando canti, amore. Sicuramente è una gioia solo per me e a volte per lui, ma lo stesso continuerò a cantare nella mia cucina nonostante io non sia una brava cantante. La vita è troppo corta per passarla cercando la perfezione, io seguo la luce, felicità nella mia vita. Sono un felice gatto imperfetto :). Mi piace vivere in Toscana per tanti motivi, uno di questi è che abbiamo i migliori saldi di tutta l'Italia!:) Questo weekend è stato l'ultimo weekend dei saldi, avevo mal di schiena, ma ho fatto il trucco e sono andata a caccia. Ho visitato: H&M, OVS, Scarpa Mondo e Upim, catene low cost ...
🚗🌞

Every happy Cat paradise!:) Prices from 3 euro piece. I found the Queen ...
Paradiso di ogni Gatto felice!:) Prezzi da 3 euro in su. Ho trovato la Regina ...

Pierre Cardin

 Handbag

👜

Recently I love all pink shades. 
Ultimamente amo tutte le tonalità di rosa.

All that glitter

 tshirt and skirt.

👗

All the lovers ...

Jumpers

👕

Stay warm Cat!
State al caldo Gatti!

White

 blouses

Camicette bianche

🐞🐞🐞

X Body 

bag

👛

Is it from alligator? ;)
E' fatta di alligatore?;)

Cozy Home wear, 

Bonjour!:)

👚

We can't forget about Wycon, if You are going to visit Italy and You are makeup lover You just have to take something from Wycon. These are low cost but high quality products made in Italy, I caught last sales pieces ... :)

Non possiamo dimenticarci di Wycon, se ancora non conoscete questo marchio, vale la pena scorpirlo, sono prodotti trucco low cost, ma di ottima qualità made in Italy. Ho preso gli ultimi pezzi.

Have a great week Cats!:)
Buona settimana Gatti!:)
🌈

0 comments commenti: