Beverley Craven inspired makeup

7.2.19 PMC 0 Comments


Good Morning, can we pretend that is already friday?:) We should spear good vibes around!:) If thursday would have a face, it would be like this: full of joy, colors and sun!:)

Buongiorno Gatti, possiamo fare finta che sia già venerdì?:) Allora dobbiamo lanciare buone vibrazioni!:) Se giovedì avesse un viso, sarebbe così: pieno di gioia, colori e sole!:)

🖐🥥🥝🍍🍒🍉🍏🍇👠

There are many "Love Female Singers" that I like to listen, like Barbara Streisand, Celine Dion or Tina Arena. But Beverley Craven has a special place in my heart, her song "Promise Me" was very first love song that I ever hear and I was sixteen. When I was teenager I made my personal compilations on audio cassettes, every friday evening I registered my favourite songs and Beverly Craven was several times on these tapes, because radio dj always had to say something before song ended (why are you doing this guys?!) and I had to reapet all recording. But I loved that. I wanted be like Beverly Craven: delicate and strong at the same time. And then she is so beautiful! My dad says that "everything is in the eyes" and Beverley Craven is still a beautiful woman, also right now when she had to fight to be health again.

Ci sono tante "Donne Cantanti d'Amore" che mi piace ascoltare, come Barbara Streisand, Celine Dion o Tina Arena. Ma Beverley Craven ha un posto speciale nel mio cuore, la sua canzone "Promise Me" è stata la prima canzone d'amore che ho mai sentito e avevo sedici anni. Quando ero adolescente creavo le me compilation sulle audio casette, ogni venerdì sera registravo le mie canzoni preferite e Beverley Craven l'ho registrata tante volte, perché i dj sempre dovevano rovinare tutto e iniziare a parlare prima che la canzone finisse (perché lo fate?!),  e dovevo riiniziare a registrare tutto. Ma amavo farlo. Volevo essere come Beverley Craven: delicata e forte allo stesso tempo. E poi è così bella! Mio padre dice che "tutto sta negli occhi" e Beverley Craven è sempre una bellissima Donna, anche adesso che deve lottare per tornare ad essere sana.
💗

This beautiful singer almost doesn't do real makeup, only likes to underline her natural beauty. That's why I've choose natural, fresh and casual colors to create a Beverley Craven inspired makeup:).

Questa bellissima cantante quasi non fa un vero trucco, le piace solo sottolineare la sua bellezza naturale. Per questo ho scelto colori naturali, freschi e casual per creare un trucco ispirato a Beverley Craven.

Face:

Foundation

City Defence, 02

Cover Stick, 01

Deborah Milano

Bronze Skin Powder, 22

Astra

👩

Eyes:

InstaCurls Mascara

Astra

Redemption Palette Iconic 2

Makeup Revolution

👀

Lips:

Lip Gloss

38 Berry fun

Cien

💄💋

I wish You peaceful, almost friday afternoon Cats:)
Vi auguro un tranquillo pomeriggio Gatti, è quasi venerdì!:)

0 comments commenti: