Sunday Vintage Market

10.2.19 PMC 2 Comments


Hey Cats, it's sunday and close to me there's a vintage market. I couldn't miss it. Let's go, maybe we will find some treasures:). I've made some pictures for You all ...

Ciao Gatti, è domenica e vicino a me c'è il mercatino vintage. Non potevo mancare. Andiamo, forse troveremo qualche vero tesoro:). Ho fatto qualche foto per tutti Voi ...

Hey Cats ...
Ciao Gatti ...

Hello my very Favour ...
Ciao alla mia molto preferita ...

To be honest right now I am visiting vintage market not only for all beautiful things I can find there, but also for all beautiful people. We can say I've made real friendships: with Lady from vintage bags and purses and with super lovely Vinilys Guy. They show me things, that other people can't see ... ;)

Onestamente adesso sto visitando questo mercato vintage non solo per le bellissime cose che posso trovare là, ma anche per le bellissime persone. Possiamo dire che ho fatto due vere amicizie: con la Signora delle borse e borsine e con l'adorabile Tipo dei Vinili. Mi mostrano le cose, che altri non vedono ... ;)

I've made a new friendship today. Seeing me with camera people have diffrent reactions: some are scared and others, well, others are wishing me "Good work"! Like this lovely guy ... 
He: My son was making pictures too.
Me: That's great!
He: Yes, but he stopped when he got married.
Me: Oh, I am not married yet!:)
He: That's good. Don't hurry with some things, you know ...
Me: I know! Let's engaged with ourselves first!
And I took, not one but TWO "engaged rings"!:)) Aren't they beautiful?:)

Ho fatto anche una nuova amicizia oggi. Vedendomi con la camera le persone hanno due tipi di reazioni: alcuni sono spaventati, altri vedendomi mi augurano "Buon lavoro"! come questo signore carino ...
Lui: Anche mio figlio faceva foto.
Io: E' meraviglioso!
Lui: Si, ma ha smesso quando si è sposato.
Io: Oh, io non sono ancora sposata!:)
Lui: E' bene. Non si deve avere feetta con certe cosa, sa ...
Io: Lo so! Fidanziamoci con noi stessi prima!
E ho preso non uno ma ben DUE anelli "di fidanzamento"!:)) Non sono bellissimi?:)

What else I've took? 
Cosa ancora ho preso?

Books ...
 Libri ...

Singing Ladies ...
Donne che cantano ...

and Queen, beautiful LV Vintage handbag ...
e la Regina, bellissima borsa LV vintage ...

I think our haunting went very well, with small and big satisfactions we can go back home ...
Penso che la nostra caccia è andata molto bene, con piccoli e grandi soddisfazioni possiamo tornare a casa ...

😘

2 comments:

  1. Hi PMC!,Vintage market wyglada zawsze extra czytajac twoj blog. Nastepnym razem jak bede w Italy odwiedze. W!idze ze mozna znalesc prawdziwe skarby.

    Izabela z L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI IsaBella!:) dziekuje w imieniu mercatino!:) W kazda niedziele gdzies jest jakis targ vintage wiec nie bedzie problemu z trafieniem terminu!:) dziekuje i pozdrawiam:)

    ReplyDelete